FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

2C34F1E2-7080-4EF5-BFC3-B7B994F56889.jpeg

Marble gang
Is that A6?

I hope that I still have a reason to go up to Boston this weekend so I can get this again from Southern Kin Cookhouse (Somerville, Massachusetts).

Low Country Shrimp and Grits and Chicken and Waffles with a cheddar chive waffle and with fresno pepper-maple syrup and Louisiana honey-hot pepper sauce

20201111_094940.jpg

Tough scrolling through this group when you're on the straight-and-narrow with your diet. :lol:

Seafood of some sort for dinner tonight.
Yeah this thread is very triggering. Jumped off a few times, funny thing though is once you're used to it, though you don't really ever get over the mental cravings and will give in sometimes, that mental/physical reward you feel isn't quite there anymore so you slip up less. Like I had a chicken sandwich I usually love recently and some pizza and it ranged from just ok to disgusting, and again these are junk things I already know and like. The abundance of salt, oil and sugar really stand out.

Massachusetts
I hope that I still have a reason to go up to Boston this weekend so I can get this again from Southern Kin Cookhouse (Somerville, Massachusetts).

Low Country Shrimp and Grits and Chicken and Waffles with a cheddar chive waffle and with fresno pepper-maple syrup and Louisiana honey-hot pepper sauce

20201111_094940.jpg
Looks 🔥 i just checked, this place isn’t too far from me. You know any other spots around the Boston area?

Back
Top Bottom