FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Indian Food

Butter Chicken Company 2. (DC)

Chicken Tikka Masala
Chickpeas
Naan Bread
Sauce

20201111_122827.jpg

Looks 🔥 i just checked, this place isn’t too far from me. You know any other spots around the Boston area?
Well, usually when I am in Boston I stay eating lobster rolls (they really are better between Boston and Portland, Maine), so I mainly hit up Neptune Oyster or Yankee Lobster. Being that Assembly Row is built up and a lot is going on around there, I like to stay at The Row Hotel there when I visit Boston now (easy ride on the Orange line). In that area, in addition to Southern Kin Cookhouse I also like to go to The Smoke Shop, Fuji at Assembly and PAUL as well, so those are some places you might be interested in.

Well, usually when I am in Boston I stay eating lobster rolls (they really are better between Boston and Portland, Maine), so I mainly hit up Neptune Oyster or Yankee Lobster. Being that Assembly Row is built up and a lot is going on around there, I like to stay at The Row Hotel there when I visit Boston now (easy ride on the Orange line). In that area, in addition to Southern Kin Cookhouse I also like to go to The Smoke Shop, Fuji at Assembly and PAUL as well, so those are some places you might be interested in.
I have been meaning to check out assembly row but I’m never in that area. I gotta one day

I have been meaning to check out assembly row but I’m never in that area. I gotta one day
It is a nice area to go to when you want a different scene than going to North End. Speaking of North End.....all of this Boston talk makes me want something from either Modern Pastry or Mike's Pastry (though the lines are brutal SMH).

It is a nice area to go to when you want a different scene than going to North End. Speaking of North End.....all of this Boston talk makes me want something from either Modern Pastry or Mike's Pastry (though the lines are brutal SMH).
Mike's was quick last time I was there. Pretty bummed that I won't be making my annual trip up there this winter.

Never been. Always up for a new taco joint. Where's it located?

they used to just be a stand at the Maxwell Sunday market but moved to Pilsen on the weekends and Albany park during the week I think. Tacos and quesadillas are legit.

This is their Instagram

Also, check out Tacotlan if you’re over by Logan Square too. Bomb tacos and birria.

Back
Top Bottom