pls..no...pls!  
frown.gif

Where can I find Korean fried chicken in LA
nerd.gif
Kyochon, Bonchon, or Kokio in Ktown  
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

kobe-youre-welcome.gif

gonna be in NY for the weekend. spending about 4 days there and a day trip to Philly. any spots y'all can recommend? got some spots I wanna hit up on my list, mainly halal guys, ippudo, Katz deli, maybe shake shack or white castle just cause we don't have em in Cali. any pizza, bagel, or brunch spots would be appreciated.

gonna be in NY for the weekend. spending about 4 days there and a day trip to Philly. any spots y'all can recommend? got some spots I wanna hit up on my list, mainly halal guys, ippudo, Katz deli, maybe shake shack or white castle just cause we don't have em in Cali. any pizza, bagel, or brunch spots would be appreciated.

Ippudo is a little overrated.

Look up mincia 536 East 5th Street, New York, NY 10009

Halal is a bit overrated IMO especially with the weather here it's best for you to avoid street meats

If you mess with pizza look up Grimaldis or Julianna's they're right next to each other.

Shake shack is nice as well as schinnppers

If you're gonna go to Katz, I suggest not overdoing it and going beside to russ and daughters as well, they have a mean bagel and lox.

I found halal guys nothing special,

If you go to shake shack i think they have a live feed of the line up, avoid peak hours

It's also close to the nike running flatiron store

for philly go hit up terakawa ramen in chinatown. great ramen and not overpriced like a lot of ramen spots in nyc. there are 2 shake shacks in philly and the one i like the best is on sansom street in downtown.

If you're gonna go to Katz, I suggest not overdoing it and going beside to russ and daughters as well, they have a mean bagel and lox.

If you go to shake shack i think they have a live feed of the line up, avoid peak hours

thanks. I'm a sucker for a good bagel and lox.

for philly go hit up terakawa ramen in chinatown. great ramen and not overpriced like a lot of ramen spots in nyc. there are 2 shake shacks in philly and the one i like the best is on sansom street in downtown.

thanks for the tip.
best cheese steak though? trying to stay away from the touristy spot like Geno's and the place across the street

I might not be able to make it out there depending on the weather. was planning on driving down there but have never driven in snow. hearing these weather reports are making me rethink my trip out there.

Hard to not spend $30 on a meal at Katz...Really good though..
Russ & Daughters is :smokin

Dam I regret not getting macaron ice cream sandwiches in San Diego with this other nter. No homo ..

moneylicious moneylicious I kid you not, ordered marinated short ribs and spicy pork both at least five times with some other meats like shrimp or chicken or bulgogi. Could only get a spoon of kimchi fried rice at the end. :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom