FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Regular sized combo platter at the brick & mortar halal guys location. Bought it right after I got a slice of artichoke pizza and a slice of crab pizza across the street. The crab slice was damn good.

After giong there last week, I'll be sticking to the carts. I hate how chunky the meat was, I prefer the finer chopped cart one :lol:

^
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. They didn't cut up the chicken and lamb into small pieces like the carts.

My friend lives 1 block away from that Escala restuarant lol never knew it was Colombian food. It's usually super crowded too.
Might have to check it out

Chicken Katsu w/ Spam & Cheese Waffles frm Grindz in San Francisco

Buffalo Chicken sandwich & Garlic Fries frm Northstar in Tahoe
$30 meal :x smh at mountain food

Buffalo Wings frm my work

Last edited:

Just moved back to the mainland so I've been forced to eat out everyday.

Buffalo Mac and cheese from noodles and co which was trash.

Grapes and milk lol

Just got my household goods delivered today so I made buffalo chicken dip

^ What do you think of Grindz? I pass by it like every week but I still never been.

been there a couple times, i like it.

the Spam & Cheese Waffles are a crazy combo of flavors lol pretty much the only thing i get there.

Haven't been there in a really long time but chipotle is good imo. It's consistent, good food for under $10.

Some recent stuff:

Fried chicken taco with a fried fish taco in the back, at this new spot on miami beach

Cuban sandwich from Mojito Grill

For my fellow Trini's, some paratha with chicken, and a double in the back, missing the pumpkin. Doesn't compare to what you can find back in Trinidad but it gets the fix done

@suavament3  
roll.gif
 Repped. 

Yeah man she also made me tadig. She made it with potatoes under some spaghetti and regular kind with rice too. Tadig is HUGELY UNDERRATED. For anyone that hasn't tried it, you definitely should. Got a huge appreciation for Persian cooking. Takes them HOURS to cook. 

Last edited:
Went to Miami last week to hang out with my chef friend. This was my first time at his restaurant (Sugarcane) so we went a little overboard.

Cold Pumpkin Soup Amuse Bouche

*****ito Peppers

Pig Ears

Yellowtail roll w/Crispy Rice and Salmon Poke

Ceviche

Kimchee Beef Tartare

Wagyu Sliders

Goat Cheese Croquettes

Bacon Wrapped Dates

Scallop Crudo

Spam and Foie Gras Musubi

Tuna with Caviar