FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

My neighbor baked us cookies. :pimp:

B5C1230A-D287-4D9E-938E-04A86E5DFE80.jpeg

My wife has celiacs, I’m sure you know more about gluten free food than you ever cared to know. :lol:

yup :lol: so you've heard more than your fair share of the lady explaining celiac to people, cross contamination, and the difficulty finding restaurants to dine out at

oh yeah, the good news is places are getting better about the cross contamination and all that.

Are chili beans with cheese and onion a soup?
A buddy just hit me with that question last night. Got into it with his girl. She said it's a soup and he disagreed. Told him it's not a soup and its closer to or is a stew. She wasn't having it. All of her friends said chili is a soup, which whatever, but their reasoning is insanity.

richiemcfly richiemcfly Man that "Sprinkles Cake" has a WHOLE lot going on :lol:

A buddy just hit me with that question last night. Got into it with his girl. She said it's a soup and he disagreed. Told him it's not a soup and its closer to or is a stew. She wasn't having it. All of her friends said chili is a soup, which whatever, but their reasoning is insanity.

I am curious as to why she calls it a SOUP and not a STEW.

If you get time, ask him. (If you care enough / remember)

walkingBred walkingBred wings look good! where are they from?
Dong-Ah Foods in Lincolnwood. It's a small Korean grocery store but no one really goes there for the groceries. Everyone just buys the wings. Why they never just turn the place into a wing joint is beyond me. Not to many ppl know about this place but I've been buying these wings since I was a kid. Recently the Old Korean couple who owned it for years sold it to the Filipino store next door but the Koreans are still making the Chicken. Still tastes the same to me.

Back
Top Bottom