FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Kau Kee in HK

Outside

:wow:

you a real one.

Im about to feast when I visit Asia during the summer

flaaames. Where is this at? There's like 2 spots in LA that i go to for this. 

Thai Nghiep Ky Mi Gia in San Francisco. You know its legit, if the place doesn't even have an english name :lol:

Last edited:
What's up NT fam :nthat:

I'll be in the LA area for work next week, what food spots should i hit up? :nerd:

Thanks in advance for the recommendations :smokin

I buy those big steaks from Costco and cook them on my electric grill. Takes a while for them to cook though, 7-9 minutes on each side to get medium-rare to medium.

What's up NT fam :nthat:

I'll be in the LA area for work next week, what food spots should i hit up? :nerd:

Thanks in advance for the recommendations :smokin

Newport Seafood in San Gabriel on Las Tunas. Bring your fightin gloves too cause that place is a madhouse. I may be reaching here, but one of the best dishes on the menu are their pea sprouts. I know its just pea sprouts, some garlic, and salt, but damn its spot on.

[thread="505699"] [/thread]
Way too much damn work. Leave it out at room temp until it's tempered sear and oven. It's just food.

situation-omg.gif

Funny thing is that he's probably NT's only legitimate cook

Celtics pride is too. I'm just laughing at how this dude acted like he was cooking crack in the video. It's a steak sear it and throw it in the oven. There is way cooler ways to waste time in the kitchen :lol:

where are you staying and what kind of food do you like?

Im staying in Anahiem but I'll be visiting friends in LA after work. figured I'll get some of the NT fam's recommendations. So anywhere near the north part of the OC and LA will be great :smokin

I'm not picky, i like all kinds of food as long as it's good :lol:

Black stewed chicken
Mac and cheese
Cabbage

Rough day at work so I had a hard cider with it.

Im staying in Anahiem but I'll be visiting friends in LA after work. figured I'll get some of the NT fam's recommendations. So anywhere near the north part of the OC and LA will be great :smokin

I'm not picky, i like all kinds of food as long as it's good :lol:

Anaheim Packing District
The Attic Long Beach
San Pedro Fish Market
Busy Bees San Pedro (subs)

Back
Top Bottom