FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Why is there always a person that has no intent of picking up the bill or pitching in
But is always the first one to look at how much everything was
like what are you checking for ?
to see if it was worth your time or something?
:stoneface:

Forgot to post this deliciousness from yesterday. My moms shrimp ceviche 🙌🏼
007AC2CC-0F4F-42AA-9229-451D95B68A58.jpeg

This reminds me of a group outing where this bougie chick in the group was ordering all kinds of foolishness. She ordered one dish then complained about not liking the way the sauce looked on the food despite it clearly stating that it came with the dish and was drizzled on it. She ordered another dish and then proceeded to order all kinds of fancy drinks and other foolishness. When it was time, I just asked for me and my girl at the time bill. Bougie chick was quick to respond with "I thought we were paying as a group". People then realized shorty ordered the most expensive items then wanted to pay as a group.

I think it depends on the level of the restaurant.
If it’s a cheaper place and it’s matter of dollars then I don’t care. If we eating high end food then the prices really vary so the bill should be split accordingly.
But if someone is being stingy and sus about it then that’s usually the first and last time I break bread with someone.

This reminds me of a group outing where this bougie chick in the group was ordering all kinds of foolishness. She ordered one dish then complained about not liking the way the sauce looked on the food despite it clearly stating that it came with the dish and was drizzled on it. She ordered another dish and then proceeded to order all kinds of fancy drinks and other foolishness. When it was time, I just asked for me and my girl at the time bill. Bougie chick was quick to respond with "I thought we were paying as a group". People then realized shorty ordered the most expensive items then wanted to pay as a group.

Thought she had a safety net :lol:

people really out there purposely ordering extra in a group setting? :lol:

drinks are one thing...

if you're mad at an extra $20 on food the table split you should probably stay at home next time

people really out there purposely ordering extra in a group setting? :lol:

drinks are one thing...

if you're mad at an extra $20 on food the table split you should probably stay at home next time
I mean pay for what you ordered and things should be fine.

I don't want any parts of paying for someone else. You need money to cover your order then verbally ask for help. Don't assume we splitting anything.

Nah, like an old head told me

If you're gonna be cheap, stay home and watch TV. FOH.
Nah if they let me know how it is beforehand I got em. My homies have done that for me back in the day and I always return the favor or pay it forward, just be real with me.

Why was dude ordering the sandwich so damn timid? :lol:

Also, he was ultra specific on it being on a BEEF patty. I wonder if he was accidentally given a different type of patty before.
I don't see how the dude was being timid at all. Also just sounded like he put emphasis on "beef patty" because no one gets their egg sandwiches on anything other than a kaiser roll.

Very odd interpretation.

Back
Top Bottom