FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

But you are demanding someone pay for something they had no parts of and then turning around and giving character analysis over it.

I don't get it but cool.

were you there? did you have opportunity to eat everything that was ordered? was it clear it's an occasion where we aren't calculating the bill down to the penny?

not demanding though. if you're adamant on paying less than the split then cool. i don't mind throwing extra for the broke boys and haters

20210124_153715.jpg

This is the dumbest argument in the Food Threads history!

PAY FOR WHAT YOU EAT AND DRINK!

bruh reading these replies has me so confused :lol: No shot id order a filet and drinks and expecting to pay the same as someone who just got a salad :lol:

And if you cant do addition you can always ask the waiter/waitress for a separate check before you order

ive cut many of friends (men and woman alike) for this foolishness.

not necessarily the ordering the most expensive ****, but them not having money to cover the split. And the general scumbaggery of acting brand new about it.

i either cover the whole meal or cover my portion.
Were they really friends if something so trivial ended it?

bruh reading these replies has me so confused :lol: No shot id order a filet and drinks and expecting to pay the same as someone who just got a salad :lol:

And if you cant do addition you can always ask the waiter/waitress for a separate check before you order

Nah bro, you broke if your not willing treat everyone's meal as equal!

If you can't afford the extra $20 for no logical reason at all STAT AT HOME!

People don't order salads?

People don't order steak?

Why should we meet in the middle for the bill?
So what are you suggesting? That people go out to eat, one person goes all-out, the other person orders something small/cheap, and the person going all-out expects the other person to meet them in the middle without any discussion of how the bill will be split beforehand? How commonplace do you think this is? And whose fault is that in the event that it happens?

Talk about how the bill is going to be paid before you order and stick to your word when the check hits the table. Why is this so hard for some people to understand?

So what are you suggesting? That people go out to eat, one person goes all-out, the other person orders something small/cheap, and the person going all-out expects the other person to meet them in the middle without any discussion of how the bill will be split beforehand? How commonplace do you think this is? And whose fault is that in the event that it happens?

Talk about how the bill is going to be paid before you order and stick to your word when the check hits the table. Why is this so hard for some people to understand?

Just a simple example of why splitting the bill is a ridiculous concept.

Whats the point!?!?

Pay for your meal or cover someone's tab.

Doesn't matter.

But it seems like people have a problem with the person in the group who only wants to pay for his or her own meal.

Maybe I'm missing the argument.

If anyone is interested Jack-In-The-Box has a new chicken sandwich.

I know because I see the commercial for it at least 5 times during the local broadcast of every Clippers game. |l

Back
Top Bottom