FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

This looks good. Recipe?

No real recipe man. Oil, tomato sauce, one fresh tomato, veggies, add seasoning and meat.

Some folks on here like to brown the meat first, take it out, make the sauce then add the meat back on later. You can do either.

Weird fact i cant under any circumstance eat hospital food. I hate the smell of hospitals as it is and the smell of a cafeteria inside my brain won't let me do it. I used to work for a hospital system and my office was in a separate building down the road but one day a week i would have to be there all day and i literally would not eat that day.

I love Acai bowl. I tried to look for the frozen Acai mixture at my local Shoprite and was disappointed i couldnt find. Gonna try another place this weekend.

Weird fact i cant under any circumstance eat hospital food. I hate the smell of hospitals as it is and the smell of a cafeteria inside my brain won't let me do it. I used to work for a hospital system and my office was in a separate building down the road but one day a week i would have to be there all day and i literally would not eat that day.
Sounds like you cant eat hospital foods in hospitals.

I need that rice cooker, only way to cut down on rice

These are interesting videos but whats the thing with the miniature cooking? Ive seen a few before, intriguing but i dont really get it. Is there a backstory or something as to why its so popular?

Subway for perverts and pedophiles
“eat underage”
upload_2019-2-13_11-29-25.jpeg

Random thought.

Save your orange peels. Boil them in water whenever you make teas.

You can just save them and put them in a gallon zip lock bag in your fridge.

Orange Peels + Cinnamon Sticks - :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom