FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

The pb with the oil on top is tasty but having to mix it every time is annoying. We get the big tubs of Skippy from Costco lol. I like Jif though.

B37C894A-352C-4B53-9395-24E772AC3765.jpeg

B Sox B Sox I had to check this place out after you posted it. Little Miner Taco in Bethesda. Got the birrias and a birria steakncheese. Habanero salsa and salsa roja.
20210129_205928.jpg

The sandwich was 😮 with chipotle mayo.
Looks good man. Def not making the trip to MoCo, but if the truck is somewhere in Baltimore or Columbia I’ll hit it up. I enjoyed.

Damn it's that time of year, one other thing to miss in the office. Thought the baby supposed to be in the cake though?

It's from Amazon :lol:

Some company ships them out. Yes, traditionally the baby is supposed to be in there. Probably not a good idea if you're this company though :lol:

Yeah I can see that being a liability. Folks should know if they order a NO King cake an object may be in there though :lol:
I don't disagree. Lots of dumb people out there :lol:

The thought on this was cool. Not particularly good. Mass producing these is probably wild though.

Looks good man. Def not making the trip to MoCo, but if the truck is somewhere in Baltimore or Columbia I’ll hit it up. I enjoyed.

Yeah, Little Miner is cool, but probably not worth that drive. The flagship in Brentwood would be marginally closer to you, but still a little hike :lol:

Back
Top Bottom