FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Grass fed ribeye tonight @1.19 lbs PXL_20210221_223916782.jpg PXL_20210221_223851562.jpg
Alder smoked salt, organic dried jalapeno dust, onion powder, garlic powder, pepper. Let it hangout with the seasoning for about an hour.

I heard Worcestershire sauce really sets ribeyes off. You should try it next time :nerd:

Grass fed ribeye tonight @1.19 lbs PXL_20210221_223916782.jpg PXL_20210221_223851562.jpg
Alder smoked salt, organic dried jalapeno dust, onion powder, garlic powder, pepper. Let it hangout with the seasoning for about an hour.
How did this turn out? Was it spicy?
I wanna try smoked salt.smoked paprika is my ****

How did this turn out? Was it spicy?
I wanna try smoked salt.smoked paprika is my ****

I forgot to take an after pic once it was cooked. It turned out really good! Not that spicy though. The jalapeno dust was fairly tame.

Tried to get some hotter peppers from the store, but the store picked out a bag that was fuzzy on the tops of all of the peppers, so I just tossed it.

Smoked salt is so darn good, I use it on almost everything. Smoked paprika is also used on a lot of my breakfast eggs.

D.Josey D.Josey I'm sure I've put it on a steak at some point, but hasn't been in the past few years. It is tasty stuff, but gotta be more careful with cooking the steak, as wouldn't it potentially dry it out quicker due to the high sodium content?

Last edited:
Just finishing up this 6 pack croissant box I got from La Madeleine yesterday. The picture does not show the goodness of the chocolate almond croissant, ham and swiss croissant danish and caramel apple croissant danish. The Nutella croissant muffin on top was the first thing I devoured yesterday morning! LOL

20210221_143636.jpg

I eat in my car on my lunch break.

I clean my car WEEKLY!

one bird would eat in my car and wouldn't clean up. I dont allow anyone to eat in my car. But because she was bad bad, i let it slide for a week. Couldn't take it any longer so she got the boot.
:smh: Folks got all types of crumbs in and throughout those seats. A dirty car interior is something I just can't do.

Me, wifey and her friend once brought Panda Express into a movie. We didn’t plan to do that; just ran out of time to eat it before the movie. People apparently complained about the smell, so an usher asked to throw the food out or leave. We left. I was really hungry. :lol:

*Edit - I don’t remember how we got the food past the main entrance of the theater in the first place.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom