FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Left over grilled chicken/pepper&onions
20210222_134205.jpg

Me, wifey and her friend once brought Panda Express into a movie. We didn’t plan to do that; just ran out of time to eat it before the movie. People apparently complained about the smell, so an usher asked to throw the food out or leave. We left. I was really hungry. :lol:

*Edit - I don’t remember how we got the food past the main entrance of the theater in the first place.

Ultimate Karen Move For Folks To Complain.

Id Ask You To Share Straight Up. :lol:

I’m Def #Bothsides Tho I Love Movie Theater Popcorn And Have No Issue With Going To The Concessions. But I Thoroughly Enjoy Bringing In Booze And Food As Well.

Just read T-Bell is planning to enter the chicken sandwich warz. They apparently are currently developing a “crispy chicken sandwich taco,” whatever that is.

*Edit -

Looks like a crispy chicken Chalupa.
One of you guys go and buy it so i can read about how disappointing it was, and then read 2 more people post how disappointing it was as well like Shake Shack

Me, wifey and her friend once brought Panda Express into a movie. We didn’t plan to do that; just ran out of time to eat it before the movie. People apparently complained about the smell, so an usher asked to throw the food out or leave. We left. I was really hungry. :lol:

*Edit - I don’t remember how we got the food past the main entrance of the theater in the first place.

I mean this seems a bit excessive :lol:. I would have been mad too if I was in that theater.

Back
Top Bottom