FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

B6DFE338-1ABD-4A6D-9259-EF94DA7C8F46.jpeg
Starbz morning

Some where Nawthyhare is smiling.

Been using it for 3 years now.

Are you usingthe FULL blender or the Individual Cups Blender? (Like the Magic Blender)

While using the FULL blender, please be careful cleaning those blades. I damn near sliced my finger off the first time I washed that thing out because I didn't know the BLADE pulls out of the pitcher.
I got the full blender. And I peeped that when I was taking everything out. I stuck my hand and the whole blade thing came out lol.

I tried to make cheesecake once. Never again. I followed the directions but it just ended up looking like pudding.

Try it again you won't regret it. I sent you a recipe. All you need is spring form pan and make sure your ingredients are room temp cream cheese should be soft. Don't over mix stop as soon as the ingredients are combined.

I moved over the last week and decided to update my blender. I had been using a nutribullet for smoothies. I got a ninja blender. Anyone have one and like it?

I have been using a Vitamix for the past 5 years. I originally got it to make baby food but it does it all. The thing is powerfull you put a bit of hot water, a drop of soap, run a cycle and it's clean. Game changer

Try it again you won't regret it. I sent you a recipe. All you need is spring form pan and make sure your ingredients are room temp cream cheese should be soft. Don't over mix stop as soon as the ingredients are combined.

I have been using a Vitamix for the past 5 years. I originally got it to make baby food but it does it all. The thing is powerfull you put a bit of hot water, a drop of soap, run a cycle and it's clean. Game changer
I looked at a vitamix but I was like na I can’t spend 300 or 500 on a blender and I’m not even sure if it’s going to be great lol

I looked at a vitamix but I was like na I can’t spend 300 or 500 on a blender and I’m not even sure if it’s going to be great lol

You ain't lying I thought long and hard before getting it but it was worth it for me. I have 3 kids (another one due in June) and because of it they have never tasted store bought baby food. We just steamed stuff like chicken, peas, Spinach, sweet potatoes and drop in the Vitamix.

Before that I had the ninja for a while but the two don't compare. And you risk your life every time you clean a ninja.

You ain't lying I thought long and hard before getting it but it was worth it for me. I have 3 kids (another one due in June) and because of it they have never tasted store bought baby food. We just steamed stuff like chicken, peas, Spinach, sweet potatoes and drop in the Vitamix.

Before that I had the ninja for a while but the two don't compare. And you risk your life every time you clean a ninja.
Gonna be. I’ll report after my first use if I still have all my fingers 😂

Back
Top Bottom