FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Just yelped it. Saw that it's in Alhambra. Will check it out.
But for today

SARKU

Last edited:
Stop by Phoenix across the street or Salju down the street for some dessert.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
I actually went to Phoenix for the first time this week. I got the walnut shrimp and some tapioca drink. I'm new to Alhambra. I go to school here. Please put me up on game on where else I should go lol

Stop by Phoenix across the street or Salju down the street for some dessert.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
I actually went to Phoenix for the first time this week. I got the walnut shrimp and some tapioca drink. I'm new to Alhambra. I go to school here. Please put me up on game on where else I should go lol

I stay in Culver City, so I don't know a WHOLE lot. I do make my way out there pretty often.

But some of my favorites

101 Noodle
Tasty Garden
Tofu King
Old Country Cafe
Mama Lu's
Grill em All
Dai Ho
Sinbala

And of course you have your boba spots like Au 79, Half and Half, Ladybug, Ten Ren, etc ...

but damn you commute from SM every day?

Last edited:
I stay in Culver City, so I don't know a WHOLE lot. I do make my way out there pretty often.

But some of my favorites

101 Noodle
Tasty Garden
Tofu King
Old Country Cafe
Mama Lu's
Grill em All
Dai Ho
Sinbala

And of course you have your boba spots like Au 79, Half and Half, Ladybug, Ten Ren, etc ...

That's when I was going to SMC. I'm located in mid-city/culver city as well lol yea it's still a drive especially during traffic hour. Takes me 45-55 minutes Daily :frown:

But some of my favorites

101 Noodle
Tasty Garden
Tofu King
Old Country Cafe
Mama Lu's
Grill em All
Dai Ho
Sinbala

yaaaaas. this dude knows. 
nthat.gif

It took me a while to learn how to grill steaks to a medium, medium rare on a charcoal grill. I gotta constantly move them since the fat dripping off them kick the flames up like crazy. I buy those big steaks from Costco and grill 8-12 minutes each side. I'm an amateur and don't use a thermometor or figured how done they are by just touching them. I'll just make a little cut in the middle and see what color it is.
Damn 8-12 sounds like a long time. It isn't closer to well done by that point?
Full rack of baby backs I seasoned and grilled the other day.
Damn
2 day marinade of whole chickens using the fam

finished product I rub the meat down with a bbq sauce i made trying new seasonings to give it the UMMMMFFHHH!
Damn

Last edited:

I really miss grilling.. So I got a George foreman lol. Chicken marinated in a carne asada mix. Broccoli with chipotle cheddar bits

Back
Top Bottom