FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

You visiting the bay?

Yessir, gonna hit up Ike's for a sandwich later today. Anything else you suggest?

Sushirittos need to be available in NY if they aren't already. A spicy tuna one with a bunch of those crunchy stuff / panko in it would be so good.

Those nachos in the back of my sushirrito pic were covered in spicy tuna. It was pretty fuego.

Chicken Cajun pasta from OTI

Made brunch for the family: eggs with cheese, cinnamon roll waffles, turkey crossiant sandwiches with an artichoke cheese spread and bananas

Came across these in a Rite-Aid in Annapolis. Bought 2, was a dollar. Scent isn't strong, been burning for about an hour.

Candles

Last edited:
Speaking of Po'boys just found a little gem right behind my job @ Little Jewel of New Orleans (90012) :wow:

Went in on a shrimp / oyster poboy :smokin

Fenton's Creamery... Thank me later!
and C.R.E.A.M!

nah cream doesn't come close to fentons IMO.

bi-rite creamery is always good. two scoops/flavors for a single size. Mitchell's as well, comes in clutch late night since it's open til about 11. be prepared for lines though if you hit either spot at night.

btw any east bay peeps wanna recommend a breakfast spot? wanted to go to Brenda's but my girl don't wanna come over to SF :smh:

Back
Top Bottom