FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

The Story Behind the Philly Soft Pretzel and Where to Get One | Philadelphia  | Wheretraveler
Had no idea Philly Pretzels were a thing. Those look good.

Had no idea Philly Pretzels were a thing. Those look good.

so damn good

Center City Pretzel Co you can get them fresh off the press like you would KK donuts

show up 6am oh maaaaaan full box for the office and you set

well soft pretzels is really a philly thing tbh..other cities got them but they aint even close

its like getting a cheesesteak outside of philly just wont be the same

figure 8 pretzel with thick middle and thinner cripsy ends

The Story Behind the Philly Soft Pretzel and Where to Get One | Philadelphia  | Wheretraveler
Had the family of a patient on my unit buy these for us one day. Pretty good with the spicy cheese sauce.

There's a hierarchy of offerings from family members of patients in the hospital. Top tier is pizza and heroes, mid-tier is doughnuts and other baked goods, bottom-tier is those crappy shortbread and dry-*** Italian bakery cookies.

One family had lobster tails and king crab legs delivered to us after their loved one died. Had to be at least $750 worth of seafood. God-tier.

On my lunch break, went to Dog Haus. Haven't had a hot dog in at least a year. Once done with the food, I did some soul searching and said to myself "why did I just eat a hot dog?" . I think I'll eliminate hot dogs from my cuisine entirely.

Back
Top Bottom