FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Best steak style burger I’ve had in awhile. Definitely not the best burger I ever had. :lol:

Taters were fried with perfection.

Had some tots last week that were really good. Kind of craving them again now.

So I don’t walk around eating Icecream on a cone. :lol:

Always love the waffle cones - kind of hard to get it with the cup.

Got suggested to get it with the spoon! Changed my life. ahat ahat

Carmel Apple, birthday cake, Mint Chocolate.

DBB69C54-23C7-400C-83EC-A6B28A442C09.jpeg

Going to a wedding tonight. Not sure what they’re serving, but no matter what we’re stopping by Little Vincent’s Pizza for some cold cheese slices on the way home.
I’ve been there a few times. Always felt there pizza was very meh, but never had they’re famous cold pizza.

If there's one thing this thread will unanimously kill, it's the cold cheese slice :lol:

Can't say I'm a fan either. People seem to love it though

If there's one thing this thread will unanimously kill, it's the cold cheese slice :lol:

Can't say I'm a fan either. People seem to love it though

I don’t think a cold cheese slice is a thing anywhere in CA and I’m personally completely mystified by it.

Don’t see the appeal at all, but I guess don’t knock it ‘til you try it. So if ever I have the occasion to get a cold cheese slice in NY, maybe I’ll give it a shot.

I don’t think a cold cheese slice is a thing anywhere in CA and I’m personally completely mystified by it.

Don’t see the appeal at all, but I guess don’t knock it ‘til you try it. So if ever I have the occasion to get a cold cheese slice in NY, maybe I’ll give it a shot.

It's big in PA, usually on Sicilian slices

Got folks out here asking for the to-go bag of mozzarella

Easy enough to re-create at home if you must :lol:

It's big in PA, usually on Sicilian slices

Got folks out here asking for the to-go bag of mozzarella

Easy enough to re-create at home if you must :lol:

Throwing a big helping of cold shredded mozzarella on top of a regular hot slice really all there is to it, right?

Back
Top Bottom