FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

39AFF60F-3B17-4FBC-A9E6-7C03089450C1.jpeg

I feel like I've driven by this spot before, but can't 100% recall. Just Googled and see it's next to BK Lobster. How is that?

Cheating on katz I see... :lol:

Gotta diversify your bonds.....

I feel like I've driven by this spot before, but can't 100% recall. Just Googled and see it's next to BK Lobster. How is that?

Pastrami sandwich on rye was very good. Not cheap but it's NY so such is life. Pretty good fries too that held up well on the trip back to my crib after a quick reheat.

My wife got the brisket sandwich (also on rye) which comes with a side of Au Jus so you can dip it and it was also very good.

BK Lobster's popped up all over quick. I always drive by the one on Myrtle too. You been? Thoughts?

Anybody in here ever just make artichokes and eat them? When I was growing up, my parents used to make hella artichokes for dinner. I ate them things 100’s of times I feel like.

I can’t say I have ever in my life made an artichoke for myself to eat. I kinda just forgot about them.

Spacca Napoli Pizzeria
IMG_20211003_173253.jpg

IMG_20211003_170538__01.jpg

Funghi e Salsiccia
blended San Marzano tomatoes, fior di latte, basil, mushrooms, sausage, pecorino gran cru

Pistacchio
fior di latte, sausage, crema di pistacchio, basil
IMG_20211003_170707__01.jpg

Diavola
blended San Marzano tomatoes, fior di latte, Calabrese soppressata, basil
IMG_20211003_171303__01.jpg
:emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire:
Neapolitan >>>>>>

Almond milk I don’t do too watery. I like oat. I wonder if there’s a good oat creamer. Or this plain iced coffee with no sugar isn’t bad
Oatly has a creamer like version of their oat milk. I’ve never had it but I do like their oat milk. Same with Milkadamia, they had creamers which I haven’t tried but their macadamia milk is my go to. Oatly has good ice cream too if you haven’t tried them

BFA5507B-21CD-44A4-8174-EB516C842E41.jpeg
Had to recently cut out dairy from my diet. It’s been a day and now I’m drinking black iced coffee 😩 this can’t be life any good diary free alternatives.

I can't do a tall black coffee like that - just no enjoyment there. I take my coffee black - but it's much shorter - espresso sometimes but (on my bean to cup machine) I turn the dial slightly past the shortest and it's like espresso and a half - good texture and better flavour.

Also doesn't make you have to pee as much which is a bonus.

Wtf are circus peanuts? Ive never seen those in my life. Look like industrial ear plugs
ear-plugs-500x500.jpg

I know I’ve had the Circus Peanut candy in my lifetime, but I don’t think I’ve seen them anywhere since I was a kid.

IIRC, they’re kind of like marshmallows - sweet without any real distinct flavor and squishy.

Back
Top Bottom