FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I told my vegan best friend that I had to cut dairy out of my diet because of baby girl and she texts me this morning to make sure I’m home because she placed a grocery order so I can try some diary free items 😂 she had gotten me a creamer but they were sold out
0CB26661-EFBE-49DC-89CE-5218F24EEED1.jpeg
The Ben and Jerry's and coconut milk yogurts are clutch. Let us know how the "mac and cheeses" taste. The daiya cheddar made a decent grill cheese back when I tried it.

the fair is wild man. I only go once every 3-4 years.

those cookies are good, I don’t like the fries. I don’t think you would either. They aren’t crispy.

turkey leg is good if you’re into eating that much turkey. I’m good off a little bit.

corn is fire.

We got a trini place here. Harry Singh’s. He has a stand there, not even a popular one but he said he makes enough money serving curry and rotis that he doesn’t even need his restaurant in Minneapolis. Now I feel bad I don’t live down the street anymore and can’t see him weekly. :emoji_slight_frown:

My Costco food court sucks. They took off items during the pandemic and the menu is half the size now. At least add a new item.

Back
Top Bottom