FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Kid wanted breakfast for dinner again. Lamb Pattie’s and mango chutney, eggs with spinach green onions and white cheddar, white chocolate chip pancakes for the haters and fruit.
0758013F-194A-4B23-9B91-5D32B49E6DA5.jpeg

3FE5CB9D-577F-4155-8702-5AB54659EC46.jpeg
First target and starbz run with baby girl. Something so peaceful about an empty target first thing in the am.
Congrats on the newborn

Target in the am after i drop off my daughters is the wave

the single moms stroll up in tights looking all natural.

They be stockin the items so you get the DS horizon milk. And the place is all yours.

couldnt pay me to go in thier after 3.Its like mad max.

I go to target early in the morning too but the location basically restocks everyday so there’s piles of boxes everywhere and the cleaning crew is usually always in the way with the big floor sweeper machine.

I’ve always been an early riser, so tend to do a lot of my shopping right when stores open and get that same experience. At Target and at the Ralph’s I go to. Still worth it to beat the crowds though.

Congrats on the newborn

Target in the am after i drop off my daughters is the wave

the single moms stroll up in tights looking all natural.

They be stockin the items so you get the DS horizon milk. And the place is all yours.

couldnt pay me to go in thier after 3.Its like mad max.
I go to Target in the morning also, trying to catch those WFH MILFS, running out between meetings. Picking up minor things for the kids lunches for the week.

I’ve always been an early riser, so tend to do a lot of my shopping right when stores open and get that same experience. At Target and at the Ralph’s I go to. Still worth it to beat the crowds though.
Same. I drop of my kiddos at school early and the one I drop off at 8 her school is right across target so Midas whale.

Back
Top Bottom