laugh.gif

i still need to go try Free Range, that sandwich looks 
nthat.gif

Spicy seafood noodles at a restaurant in hmart Westminster Colorado

Sandwich from she'll gas station 6 miles from the arches national park entrance

Apple cider vinegar with honey drink
Baked chicken stuffed with spinach and ricotta
Kale salad with goat cheese and garlic vinaigrette

I can't stay away from Roscoe's and In N Out when I'm out West but I've been wanting to try Eggslut, Dog Haus (never done Pink's either) and Free Range for a bit.

Need to commit.

Last edited:

bet @rck2sactown
 didnt even buy it to eat it 
laugh.gif

i still need to go try Free Range, that sandwich looks 
nthat.gif
If anything, you'll enjoy the scenery. GREAT looking women EVERYWHERE
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
 Gonna take advantage of the 3-day weekend.

I can't stay away from Roscoe's and In N Out when I'm out West but I've been wanting to try Eggslut, Dog Haus (never done Pink's either) and Free Range for a bit.

Need to commit.
Pink's is 
sick.gif

Need to commit.

If you're down to try sausages, give Wurstkuche a shot.

Looks crazy.

And I like beer.

Bleu Cheese, Walnut, Bacon dipping sauce for my fries sounds heavenly....

Need to commit.
Pink's is :x

So where does the "legend" come from?

Dog Haus is really the priority.

Last edited:
Damn haven't seen you post in this thread in a long time youngtriz youngtriz

your bbq/smoking pics were :pimp:.....especially the prime ribs :pimp: :pimp:
thanks man... yeah.. someone introduced me to twitter and now i follow a lot of NTer on there ( my first ever social media thing ) makes things a lot easier instead of logging on NT...
i got something brewed up for yall though...

i picked up this thing called a sous vide made by anova... it basically is a precise boiler... like your eggs yolky? i can boil a egg for 2 hours and the yolk will come out the same... you can boil any type of meat then it will become almost a mush and theres not real texture to it... with this thing its sick... i hate typing on my phone so ill post pics next...
I smoked 3 tri tip roast for 2 hours, sous vide them for 7 hours, then a cast iron skillet sear.. if you look on the cutting board, there is no juice because its all still inside the meat..

Back
Top Bottom