Some lamb chops and bunch of leftover sides

20220115_200827.jpg

Smashburger - Burger in a bowl w/ Brussels sprouts

20220119_221352.jpg

Courtney's Rotisserie Grill - Grilled spicy wings and vegetables

20220122_212355.jpg

Wuddaburger - Wings and grilled asparagus

20220120_230417.jpg

These have been the best wings I've had in years. First is regular (which was a mistake) but tasted great and then i had to try again with buffalo sauce - Just Wing It

20220126_220418.jpg
20220128_192833.jpg

Some wings tossed in parmesan and asparagus

20220130_202121.jpg

Affy's Premium Grill - 14oz NY strips and baked potato and again with vegetables

20220105_221434.jpg

20220123_212854.jpg

The T-Bone - Atlas steakhouse

20220131_215151.jpg

Last edited:
Parents, at what age did you start introducing SPICY foods to your child?

I'm just wondering if there is a general cut off point where if a human ISN'T introduced to spicy food that they become a, "I don't like spicy food" type of adult.

I come in peace.

I'm just wondering if there is a general cut off point where if a human ISN'T introduced to spicy food that they become a, "I don't like spicy food" type of adult.

I come in peace.
My son is nearly 3 and loves spicy stuff. We figured it out when he was really little and obsessed with Indian food. He eats flaming hots, buffalo etc too. I’m relieved he likes big flavors though. I honestly think it’s partially because when I was pregnant and breast feeding I was eating a lot of spicy food.

I come in peace.
Start them off with sriracha

Or Spicy Nuggets etc.

Nachos and salsa

When I was a kid my family always ate spicy so it was **** around and find out.

I come in peace.
I didn't really eat much spicy food at all when I was a kid. Parents didn't really love it and they still don't.

Things changed when I started working in restaurants at 14. Now spicy food is basically all I ever want.

Any DC people ever been to Chicken + Whiskey? They are opening up a location in Columbia next month. Looks good.

These are the 2 places I’m deciding between. Idk what golden olive is, I think plain
4360CA75-1577-49EC-AFAE-3096A61338D6.png
FCD8A0F2-E5CD-4CFF-92D8-0B75E0750858.png
8F6BB003-136C-4C76-AD81-D715671E683A.png
Bb.q chicken is a big chain from Korea I’d give them a try.

Personally my order is half half golden fried and gangnam style

Because I like the contrast of textures between saucy and crispy chicken , and if the sauced chicken are too spicy it gives your mouth a break.

But if you like all saucy chicken get honey garlic soy and gangnam style

Cheese is another ok option if you don’t want all saucy chicken.

Every holiday season we get those stitchwork stashbox cookies from family members at my job and we appreciate them as much as you'd expect us to appreciate them: they sit there and collect dust in hopes that some starved healthcare worker eats one out of desperation.

Those and the dry-*** Italian bakery cookies need to die in a fire. Just write a nice note to administration and name names of those that treated you well. That's MUCH more appreciated than some garbage cookies.

Back
Top Bottom