Wings were always expensive
Sucks that it’s gonna cost even more now
Summer right around the corner
Restaurants starting to open up at bigger capacity
Wings will fly
And they will fly high

20220213_140118.jpg

20220213_140440.jpg

I had dinner at Red Robin yesterday evening.

I had the Banzai burger with extra meat. It's the first time I ever tried it. I also tried the current gimmick milkshake, the Chocolate Dipped Strawberry milkshake.
IMG_5890.JPG

I also lucked out because I got the milkshake for free! I was shocked with that unexpected hookup. I saved $6.29 off my bill with that one. 😲
There was an offer for a free dessert with a minimum $10 purchase on my rewards account that I wasn't aware of when I was getting ready to pay my bill manually. I damn sure redeemed it when I saw it before the bill was finalized.

I had dinner at Red Robin yesterday evening.

I had the Banzai burger with extra meat. It's the first time I ever tried it. I also tried the current gimmick milkshake, the Chocolate Dipped Strawberry milkshake.
IMG_5890.JPG

I also lucked out because I got the milkshake for free! I was shocked with that unexpected hookup. I saved $6.29 off my bill with that one. 😲
There was an offer for a free dessert with a minimum $10 purchase on my rewards account that I wasn't aware of when I was getting ready to pay my bill manually. I damn sure redeemed it when I saw it before the bill was finalized.
Another great burger. Do you always order extra MEAT?

Back
Top Bottom