FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

What's that strawberry drink everyone orders from Starbucks? I wanna try it
They have something they call "the Pink Drink" that has pieces of strawberry it. My wife gets is sometimes. I don't know what else is in it though.

ellen supreme from square pie guys and buffalo wings. both 8 out of 8 :pimp:

1645925185294.jpeg

1645925230462.jpeg

Buffalo wings are on the come up I like my wings with sauce on

I had dinner at Red Robin yesterday. I tried out the Guacamole Bacon burger for the first time ever.
IMG_5923.JPG

I admit I didn't leave a tip for my server because he wasn't alert like a guard dog like a German Shepherd or Rottweiler. He didn't cater to my specifications with my eating because I'm a meticulous MF like that, so he didn't get 💩. Hopefully I have a better experience next time.

How would you rate that burger type?
Is it one of your favorites?

I had dinner at Red Robin yesterday. I tried out the Guacamole Bacon burger for the first time ever.
IMG_5923.JPG

I admit I didn't leave a tip for my server because he wasn't alert like a guard dog like a German Shepherd or Rottweiler. He didn't cater to my specifications with my eating because I'm a meticulous MF like that, so he didn't get 💩. Hopefully I have a better experience next time.

back in college me and my roommates would take advantage of endless fries, order a burger eat half but nonstop refill baskets of steak fries. its been too long need to go back sometime soon.

starbucks has strawberries and creme frap, also pink drink (strawberry pieces + coconut milk and other stuff) also a violet drink (blackberry + hibiscus + coconut milk) and the strawberry acai refresher (basically an iced tea + strawberry pieces)

IMG_5923.JPG

No drink? I think I see what appears to be a water but I can’t entirely make it out.

The StopAlong

All The Right Moves -
fresh mozzarella, pepperoni, garlic, e.v.o.o., basil, hot honey, spicy tomato sauce
IMG_20220227_164605__01.jpg

Stop-In Burger -
double cheeseburger with american cheese, caramelized onions, pickles, lettuce, tomato, special sauce, on a brioche bun
IMG_20220227_164536__01.jpg

I like this place. 80's retro vibes. Got the check on a Duck Hunt cartridge. TURBO UNO TURBO UNO I think you'd like this joint.
IMG_20220227_163747.jpg

IMG_20220227_170508__01.jpg

Anybody been to Scooter's Coffee? We have a few here and I've been trying different items. I'm a fan.

Back
Top Bottom