FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

ellen supreme from square pie guys and buffalo wings. both 8 out of 8 :pimp:

1645925185294.jpeg

1645925230462.jpeg

I'm obviously a few days late with this one, but this was my dinner from last Thursday evening. It was the chicken I took home from Lucille's when I had dinner there last Tuesday. I baked it to reheat it. I learned that it isn't good to microwave leftover restaurant food.

It's impressive how restaurant food can still be good after two days as long as it's refrigerated and reheated in an oven. The extra white sauce I took home also came in handy.
IMG_5921.JPG

I had some mashed potatoes too. It was easy because it just took 2 cups of water to boil and stir it in. I recommend this brand, Idahoan, for quick mix mashed potatoes.
IMG_5922.JPG

Watch "Waging war on the Jamaican patty: Canada’s bizarre beef with the delicious snack | Patty vs Patty" on YouTube

osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh ahat ahat

:lol: I swear being black in this world is exhausting sometimes, gotta fight for every little thing or expect some sort of slight no matter what. "Man that's terrible what's happening to the Ukrain... wait a minute"

I had dinner at Red Robin yesterday. I tried out the Guacamole Bacon burger for the first time ever.
IMG_5923.JPG

I admit I didn't leave a tip for my server because he wasn't alert like a guard dog like a German Shepherd or Rottweiler. He didn't cater to my specifications with my eating because I'm a meticulous MF like that, so he didn't get 💩. Hopefully I have a better experience next time.

Back
Top Bottom