FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Lamb sliders, tandoori wings, salad and fries.
C5F7EB1C-5A2C-4916-9EA6-73A045E4BD23.jpeg
D669A9F0-DA96-4A5A-ADC2-A6662277E766.jpeg
C55217E6-CC6F-4AEE-AC2D-F1AA6590A221.jpeg
6F40E035-6300-48BE-AA6D-4ECFCDC52E39.jpeg

Took my sister to a wine bar. Era wine bar. Food and wine were delicious but will never go back. Despite being black owned, I’m pretty sure we were products of discrimination.

What happened that made yall feel that way?

I come in peace.

What happened that made yall feel that way?

I come in peace.
List is too long but highlights:
-had reservations but still waited at least five minuets at the door while three servers passed us. After being seated everyone else was greeted promptly.
-didn’t clean our table properly (only cleaned it with a rag instead of spray and rag like I saw the others)
-stood over me while I paid
-failed to check on us within reasonable time frames
-didn’t get water or napkins until our meal was just about over
-non blacks had consistent and much better service.

Also of note, it was not that busy.
And it is extremely disturbing when your own kind dismisses you but bends over backwards to appease others. One of the main reasons why I hate this area.

Last edited:
I’ve had a lot of parents of multi-kid families, most recently my little brother, tell me how hard the transition 1 to 2 kids is. So maybe there’s an advantage to having 2 from the jump :lol:

Congrats and good luck B Sox B Sox
:lol:
I see your logic but if 1 to 2 is hard then 0 to 2 must be even harder
The good thing is that if you wanted 2 kids, which is a good number, you get it all done in 1 pregnancy.

Usually get a burrito but my brother got it for himself and he got me tacos. I haven't had street tacos in awhile so all good. Wasn't completely full but at least they had unlimited chips and salsa bar.
Had a watermelon agua fresca and man why didn't I try it sooner
IMG_20220225_183325.jpg

Back
Top Bottom