FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

All condiments in da fridge after opening. Butter stays in the fridge too.

Anywho, hosted a couple of people for a pre-game yesterday:
97143186-ECCE-4489-B221-A0CBE16F673C.jpeg

Do you HAVE to though? :lol: "Damn, I just ate" goes a LONG way.

The hot dog had GREAT taste or did it simply NOT have horrible taste?
Lol so me & my brother both work at the same place so I couldn't have used that excuse because we left work @ 5 & the q was set for after work which means after lunch break we didn't eat.

For a vegetarian hotdog it had great taste. I say great because at my sister in laws parents(they are also vegetarian) place they had a BBQ on the 4th. They had these Impossible hotdogs & also some generic veggie dogs which were super disgusting 🤣.

I'm a carnivore through & through but the Impossible dogs really do have a flavorful mix of herbs & spices in em. They are like 4 for $9. I'm going to have to take a closer look at the packaging next time to see exactly what's inside.

That’s also my main issue with chicken breast.

Seems most people either see possible salmonella exposure or overcooked chicken bricks. No in between.

Those burnt eggs 😂
grimace-clint-eastwood.gif
Original Pancake House in Edgewater, NJ(same area that lil tjay got shot) has a 6 egg omelette that they bake, we had a party of 10 and everyone that ordered one didn't finish. Straight fire and would recommend to anyone that winds up on that side of the GW bridge, they're generous with the Mimosas too. That spot was me and wifey's favorite followed by Brothers Pizzeria in Edgewater Commons. Jersey got good food lowkey.

I'm not big on "excess" sugar like frosting. For example, if we're having a cake with frosting, I tend to scrape most if not all of the floating off. My wife thinks it's weird, but I think it's more cultural. As I've told her many times, I wasn't raised in the "cult of sugar" that is American society, so excess sugar is just not my thing.

I'm with you 100%.

Yea, when I opt for a sweet I tend to get things that aren't too sweet.

Strawberry Shortcakes
Pound Cakes
Banana Puddings
Scones

Back
Top Bottom