FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I keep a butter dish by the stove so it's ready for spreading, and the surplus in the fridge.

-foe

I am sure most black people (Not raised on a farm) keep their butters in the fridge.

If the butter needs to be softened, they will either
A. Put it in the microwave for a quick ZAP
B. Take it out the fridge a few minutes before using it on the breads.
C. HEat up the butter knife on the stove to cut through the butter.

Hot sauce in or out?

All condiments in the fridge.

E7393869-8926-4122-B8E4-3C3FE3EFE1AE.jpeg

3359AC9E-7801-491E-947D-6DBEAA6E57AE.jpeg

16E79B3D-F55C-4613-B284-F04AB95AF065.jpeg

I’m an all condiments in the fridge. Now what about peanut butter. I leave it out bjt I’ve def seen people refrigerate that ****.

For the PB I use:

Do I have to refrigerate Trader Joe's peanut butter?
Product mentions that you should refrigerated after opening. The verdict: For $2.29 you are getting a true stick-to-the-roof-of-your-mouth peanut butter. Trader Joe's Creamy Salted Peanut Butter is just two ingredients: peanut and salt.

All that fake stuff (Jif, Skippy, Etc), you can leave it out.

For the PB I use:

Do I have to refrigerate Trader Joe's peanut butter?
Product mentions that you should refrigerated after opening. The verdict: For $2.29 you are getting a true stick-to-the-roof-of-your-mouth peanut butter. Trader Joe's Creamy Salted Peanut Butter is just two ingredients: peanut and salt.

All that fake stuff (Jif, Skippy, Etc), you can leave it out.
Peanuts, oil. Ok w/ salt but rather not.

Those are the only ingredients I want in my pnb.

-foe

All condiments in the fridge except hot sauces at the moment. Hots can be fridged too tho.

I find leaving bread out weird. I'd be worried it would mold but I guess folks eat a lot of bread.

Hot sauce & butter inside.

Bread stays out for a couple days then goes in the fridge. What's left in the fridge after a few days I give to the birds since I don't eat bread that often.

I don't like my condiments to be cold. Plus if ketchup packets can remain out so can a ketchup bottle.

Mayo and BBQ in the fridge after opening though. Those are usually paired with hot meals.

Most hot sauces can go wither way. Depends how much room I got in the fridge or pantry.

Makes no sense to me to keep butter out

I would have for sure hard passed on a vegetarian BBQ. Or just not eaten a cotdamb thing.

-foe
Lol, would come off as rude had I done that. Got to eat something y'know. The hotdog had great taste though, ngl. The burger was a sorry excuse for a plant based burger though. Should be renamed to questionable edible circular shaped plant based pattie.
Dude went sideways on the hot dog
I was tryna get a bite with the grilled onions so had to angle that **** 🤣

Back
Top Bottom