FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I've had it. It was good. Not sure it was BEST sandwich in America good, but very good.

The Brocolli Rabe in there is a unique flavor on a sanwich.

Founding Farmers brunch this AM

^ Is that place worth the hype? Did they have a buffet?

Have you been to ATL in Arlington?

I'd give it a 6/10. This was at the Tysons location. I've been to the DC spot a couple of times times and was never really blown away. I will say this tho, FF has a great atmosphere.

It was brunch buffet. There's a much better deal at Masa 14 in DC where it's $35 per person, drinks included. Food is better there too.

*Do you mean ATR? If so, I've been there for drinks and appetizers. Not a bad place.

How's that roast pork sandwich? I've seen it on Food Network a few times benzilla427 benzilla427

I've had it. It was good. Not sure it was BEST sandwich in America good, but very good.

The Brocolli Rabe in there is a unique flavor on a sanwich.

This is pretty spot on. A good sandwich no doubt but I don't think it is deserving of all the hype. The line was LONG but it moved quick and the workers were all pretty friendly.

Just got back from a 2 week vacation in the PI.

Will post more pics soon but the following were the highlight of my trip ( made by a very very close family friend, who's daughter I want to marry one day) :

And

Last edited:

Stole the recipe from fitmencook.con portobello mushroom pizza with chicken, pesto, onions, arugula and mozerella

Just got back from a 2 week vacation in the PI.

Will post more pics soon but the following were the highlight of my trip ( made by a very very close family friend, who's daughter I want to marry one day) :

And

From the Roota to tha Toota!

Colorado burrito from Luna maya...was 20 bucks for it alone...it was really good but not 20 bucks good.

Buffalo chicken wrap and Parmesan fries from Kelly's tavern

Crab and spinach dip and lobster roll with broccoli from rudees on the pier

Last edited:
$20 for a burrito?!?! What was in this thing?
Right. Lol guac, chicken gujarillo, sour cream, cheese. It normally comes with rice and beans inside but I don't like that
It was a last minute move since Pizza Hut messed up my order. I paid online then when they came to deliver they said I owed them cash. I showed them my confirmation and they still wouldn't budge so I said eff them and they took the pizza back.

Last edited:
NO burrita is worth $20 but I am sure some NTers can find a way to convince themselves, and try to convince us, that it IS one out there worth it

Back
Top Bottom