FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Hitting up the Chi next week and DC in Oct, can't wait. Been to lazy to post my recent pics but they are on my public IG KingCashmereEsq

Breakfast mixed plate. Consists of leftover Costco chicken, turkey bacon, egg over easy with guac/verde salsa, and potato salad.

Check out @chrissyteigen's IG or her website, http://sodelushious.com/ She posts a lot of food pictures. What other celebs are into food?

I live in the heart of wawa country and can't stand their food. There's literally a half dozen wawa within 2 miles of my house. :lol: convenience is the only plus of wawa imo

Last edited:
I live in the heart of wawa country and can't stand their food. There's literally a half dozen wawa within 2 miles of my house. :lol: convenience is the only plus of wawa imo

I dunno I've been to a few of em and have never been mad at their subs

although...Pub Sub>>>Wawa sub

I dunno I've been to a few of em and have never been mad at their subs

although...Pub Sub>>>Wawa sub
there's so many delis and primos around here that make great hoagies, WAWA just can't come close. I'll really only eat wawa if it's late at night, and even that's rare. I mainly go for gas and candy runs. :lol: i will say that their cookies are ******* delicious though

Yeah, like do you ask before ordering if the tacos are in the taco stands or when they come out do you send them back if they are in stands?

Last edited:
I agree with everything airedweezy airedweezy just said.
I'm not a fan of those tacos either, or lettuce in my tacos, or paying more than $2 for a taco [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Croque Madame

Lobster Roll 

Browne Point, Wild Dam, Glidden Point, Pemaquid, Johns River & Basket Island Oysters

More lobster rolls

Coffee and cinnamon roll

affogato, mezcal dulche le leche, cherry pit ice crea, German cheesecake 

Back to the cooking grind..

Artichoke, Gruyere & Goat Cheese Frittata with Herbed Lamb Pinballs. Served with Crème fraîche & Aged Balsami

Chesapeake Blue Crab Cakes with Alfredo

Ghost Pegger Waygu Burger

Scotch eggs + Bloody Mary's for CFB

Rosemary & Garlic Marinated Bavette Steak with Rapini

The Smoke Stack: Three 1/2 lb angus patties + cheddar + pile of pulled pork + onion rings + onion tanglers + cole slaw + toasted bun

Last edited:
for my L.A dudes, just came back from Grand Central Market they were about to close didn't get to try EggSlut.

But, I did get to try chicken tacos from Tacos Tumbras - which was ok $3 and you get a ******** of chicken.

Kai Yang from Sticky Rice which was good and wife got a tostada somewhere.

Cool place, hot as hell though.

Just going off the descriptions man

All jokes man but in a city where tacos are everywhere for cheap you know an authentic Mexican taco from one of those we fold it for you tacos

And restaurants have the nerve to call them street tacos :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom