FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Somebody misinterpreted my post

57c49e3edd0895622a8b49a3
I may have...

What are traditional tacos to you?

I think the Taco Bell-style tacos are better on soft flour, IMO. They also need da supreme treatment.

I don't prefer them to authentic tacos, but they don't exactly taste bad either.
Party pack with all soft supreme has been the move for us when nothing else is open. I also bring them in to work sometimes since there’s a Taco Bell in the parking lot. Always a hit. The Doritos tacos sound good in theory but most times when I have gotten them the shells tasted stale.

Ortega makes some knock off cool ranch shells I tried out once at home. They were actually really tasty especially since I could add better filling.

Can we discuss this style of tacos for a second?

Not in comparison to traditional tacos only in general

Trash imo. From the unmelted cheese to weak lettuce and tomatoes

Not even mad at the hard shell really but the rest leaves a lot to be desired
This is all I knew so I rolled with it. Heck I even looked forward to the days the cafeteria served tacos in school. Being introduced to another way of making tacos was pretty cool.

Reported.

All of you.
Getting them all out the paint
Panko chips and some bacon ontop the mac and cheese

cant go wrong man
Then this is now a casserole

I love Mac and cheese and personally I think I make the best in the world. But definitely only a seasonal thing. My youngest dosent like it, so we’re getting a dna test to make sure he’s mine.

Yo bro, please stay hydrated out there. That's a lot of heat + sun exposure for that amount of time. Make sure you,xre drinking plenty of water & fluids in general. You must have a mean tan by now...that Chicago heat ain't no joke.
Good lookin out. Absolutely right. Water is life. I generally drink a lot of water (not a Pop person) and keep a cooler full of water for work but didn't even use it cause the owners were Filipino & kept providing me with water, snacks, and lunch 😂 . I always keep Pedialyte with me as well.

I don't think I can get much more tan than I am now. I got dark from spending a good amount of time outside on days off and really haven't gotten any darker.

Went to that Milk Bar in NY. Was not a fan. The Crack Pie was horrible and the Ice Cream was just pretty average. Way overpriced.

Taco Bell Gang Gang checking in. We have a lot of great Taco Joints here but it's always nice to have Taco Bell once in a while. As far as fast food goes, most definitely prefer it over a chipotle or subway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom