FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Hit up the coast and got a royale with cheese (provolone and cheddar) and an old fashion. Fries were garlic parm.

E5B35CD6-50DC-4A1C-8C81-01B44F3CA004.jpeg

04776E29-F151-460D-B36C-6CED771DB981.jpeg
Pulp Fiction?

I went wine tasting yesterday with my girl then we stopped for wings. She did me so wrong she posted a picture on IG of my leftovers and was like let everyone know she doesn’t eat wings right 😂😩 I got roasted all day smh. Hurricane wings has decent wings and their garlic parm fries are crack. Also had shrimp quesadillas for the first time and they were delish.

Taco to the right have pineapple and onion?

I’m trying to come up with different topping ideas.
Yup. Al Pastor Taco. A proper one should have Pineapples.

Fun fact, the origin of Al Pastor came from Lebanese immigrants in Mexico who introduced Mexicans to Shawarma on a vertical spit.

Late night slices. Grandma and vodka upside down:
E0B9F890-C476-49AB-B4AD-BF68405104F2.jpeg
😍 Best Pizza?

I went wine tasting yesterday with my girl then we stopped for wings. She did me so wrong she posted a picture on IG of my leftovers and was like let everyone know she doesn’t eat wings right 😂😩 I got roasted all day smh. Hurricane wings has decent wings and their garlic parm fries are crack. Also had shrimp quesadillas for the first time and they were delish.
Please post link of said pic

I was thinking about getting it but never got around to it don’t really go there enough. But they had it free for like 2-3 months when it started that’s why I was gonna try it
I’m wondering if it’s worth it. I always get a drink when I come and sometimes in the middle of the day I need a drink. Idk about their coffee tho

Oh my god look how dirty those shoes are. I have the Panera unlimited sip, usually just get the charged lemonades, the coffee was awful. Had it when it was free then went to cancel and they offered 3 bucks a month, so why not.

Oh my god look how dirty those shoes are. I have the Panera unlimited sip, usually just get the charged lemonades, the coffee was awful. Had it when it was free then went to cancel and they offered 3 bucks a month, so why not.
Believe it or not in recent times dirty shoes have become somewhat of a fashion statement 🤷‍♂️.

I’m wondering if it’s worth it. I always get a drink when I come and sometimes in the middle of the day I need a drink. Idk about their coffee tho
Coming from a fellow starbucks lover, the coffee is just not as good. I had it when they did the free trial and never seemed to like what I was getting. I wasn’t motivated to go and grab stuff regularly so cancelled when the free period was up. The iced tea was OKAY

Thanks y’all def not for me then. I don’t like iced tea. The only thing I’d use it for is coffee and occasional soda. Also yes white dirty shoes are disgusting

Back
Top Bottom