FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Possibly my favorite cheat meal in NY.

Blue Ribbon Fried Chicken (w/ honey wasabi sauce) and Oxtail Fried Rice from Blue Ribbon Sushi.

Yes, I go to a sushi spot for fried chicken.

RNS

Spam, over easy eggs, on top of rice. BOMB.

This...
Breakfast or lunch...or even dinner. Pretty much anytime of day.

Also, after reading your post a few days ago... You have it tough! I can't imagine what that would be like. Could you drink alcohol?

This...
Breakfast or lunch...or even dinner. Pretty much anytime of day.

Also, after reading your post a few days ago... You have it tough! I can't imagine what that would be like. Could you drink alcohol?

I actually had it for dinner last night! Had a 4 hour soccer referee class and half way through, i text the wife i need 4 over easy eggs, 4 slices of spam, and some rice for dinner. She had to go and cook the spam crispy, which i HATE. I only like them slightly done.

And yeah, its rough. The only alcohol I drink is jack and coke. That is literally the only think I drink, and I'm quite sick of it.

Last pics I had on my S4 before I jumped to the iPhone. LOL

[COLOR=#red]
Friday's - Cerritos, CA
Oreo Dessert

Red Hot Kitchen - Riverside, CA
Super Fries with Short Rib

Short Rib Chimichanga

Navarro House - Corona, CA
Homemade Calzone (pizza crust rolled with chocolate chips and white chocolate chips)

Deep Sea Fish Grill - Norco, CA
Cajun Salmon and rice

La Venta Inn - Palos Verdes, CA (friend's wedding)
Short Ribs

Salmon

After's Ice Cream - Chino Hills, CA
Cookie Monster

NWA Truck - Santa Ana, CA
Half and Half Bowl

Half and Half Quesadilla

Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles - Anaheim, CA
Obama's Special

Smothered Potatoes

Elado - Anaheim, CA
Churro Chabet w/ Horchata ice cream (left) and Churro Chabet w/ Coffee ice cream (right)

Chili's - Corona, CA
Oreo Molten Cake

Longsilog

Hooter's - Ontario, CA
Curly Fries

Homemade blackened salmon w/ rice pilaf

Homemade Elote

Oke Poke - Chino Hills, CA
Display case

Cafe 86 - Chino Hills, CA
Ube/Leche flan cupcake

Masa - Echo Park, CA
Lots o' Meat

Cream - Los Angeles, CA (right down the street from USC)
my daughter about to take down their ice cream taco w/ 3 scoops of cup of joe ice cream. :lol:

Chocolate chip cookie and cup of Joe ice cream sandwich -- better than Diddy Riese near Fucla

[/COLOR]

Cream ice cream + diddy riese cookies

Didn't know there was a cream in la

Last edited:
Diddy Riese > Your Life
[emoji]128514[/emoji]
#Bruins

:lol:

try it out and tell me what you think. i think Cream's cookies are way better, plus you get random flavors that you couldn't get at DR. only thing DR has on em is the price. still can't beat that $1.50 sandwich. *shrugs*

There's the one by USC and there's actually 2 in South OC. One at the Irvine Spectrum and another in Aliso Viejo.

another one going to open up at Ontario Mills. 8)

$3 aint bad. Will try it out. I love DR but its too far and the lines are too long. I only stop by if im in the area. 
laugh.gif
I know what you mean. I visited DR two weeks ago and had to wait in line for atleast 45 min. lol

CREAM isn't a bad alternative at all. Still a popular spot up here in NorCal.

I live in NY and never heard of those ice cream places. Sounds like I'm missing out. The only ice cream I eat are the stop n shop store brand ones.

Diddy Riese > Your Life
[emoji]128514[/emoji]
#Bruins

:lol:

try it out and tell me what you think. i think Cream's cookies are way better, plus you get random flavors that you couldn't get at DR. only thing DR has on em is the price. still can't beat that $1.50 sandwich. *shrugs*

There's the one by USC and there's actually 2 in South OC. One at the Irvine Spectrum and another in Aliso Viejo.

another one going to open up at Ontario Mills. 8)

I'll keep that in mind. I just moved down to Irvine last night.

Back
Top Bottom