FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

2nd time making BBQ chicken pizza. It came out 8)

OC (specifically Irvine) heads.

Any suggestions on what to eat outchea.

In for answers. :nerd:

I don't know much in Irvine, specifically, but I can give you some in the neighboring cities...

Irvine
BurntZilla
Bruxie
California Fish Grill
Agora Churrascaria
Asian everything on the corner of Alton and Jamboreee :lol:

Tustin
Cafe Rio
Gen Korean BBQ

Costa Mesa
Habana
Darya

Newport Beach
Bear Flag Fish Company
Mama D's

good looks.

been wanting to try bruxie. i live like 2 blocks from that plaza :lol:

I HAPPENED TO SOMEHOW BITE THE INSIDE OF MY CHEEK AND NOW I HAVE THIS LIKE CUT OR SOMETHING.. MAKES IT HARD TO EAT AND IMPOSSIBLE TO ENJOY FOOD……….. TORTURE!! >: >:

Last edited:
good looks.

Don't get your hopes too high on Bruxie. I think it's mad basic, but it's always recommended because it's something different. Honestly, I like their Irish Nachos better than their waffle sandwiches. lol

Since you're in Irvine, keep an eye out for food trucks around your way around lunchtime and even in the evening. I know Kogi BBQ and the Burnt Truck are Irvine regulars. There's definitely more though.

Also, the OC Fair parking lot hosts Food Truck Wednesday's for dinner starting at 5pm and lunch on Thursdays from 11-2. Different trucks on each day. But there are the regulars that show up each day as well.

good looks.

Don't get your hopes too high on Bruxie. I think it's mad basic, but it's always recommended because it's something different. Honestly, I like their Irish Nachos better than their waffle sandwiches. lol

Since you're in Irvine, keep an eye out for food trucks around your way around lunchtime and even in the evening. I know Kogi BBQ and the Burnt Truck are Irvine regulars. There's definitely more though.

Also, the OC Fair parking lot hosts Food Truck Wednesday's for dinner starting at 5pm and lunch on Thursdays from 11-2. Different trucks on each day. But there are the regulars that show up each day as well.

Thanks for the info. Yeah, I've had Kogi before and it was good - so ******* greasy tho :lol:

Got some sides from Popeye's. Actually got the $5 big box since it came with 2 sides.

Some people say Pizza Hut is nasty but I love it. I guess it depends on the location where you get it from. I tried Pieology once but I'll stick to PH.

I've started eating bread again. I'm a bad boy. Right now I'm on my lunch break... I'm having a sandwich. God dammit. 

I just tried Mavens ice cream macarons.

Thai Tea

Overrated... And very expensive. $5 each. I bought 2 and it came out to $10.72!

That's how doughnuts are becoming here. It's weird seeing adults trip off that for some reason to me. I'd rather spend my money on real food.

I know macarons (talking about the regular ones) are difficult to perfect, but $3-4 for a pastry the size of my sidepiece's areolas is ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom