FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Why do yall assume people that USE them, "need" them?

I can NOT need to use something but acknowledge the use FOR it.

It doesn't have to mean I don’t know what I'm doing, it could just mean I am using something I own.

Yeah I’ve also never been at a restaurant and decided it would be a good idea to go with the turkey burger instead of a regular one.

Place would have to be advertised as having the best turkey burger on earth or something like that for me to order :lol:

Why do yall assume people that USE them, "need" them?

I can NOT need to use something but acknowledge the use FOR it.

It doesn't have to mean I don’t know what I'm doing, it could just mean I am using something I own.
I feel like if this is the argument you're gonna turn to you're better off just conceding the point.

Meat thermometers have their necessity, no doubt. But this isn't gonna change any minds.

Downtown earlier
IMG_20220904_115625.jpg

IMG_20220904_115635.jpg

Labriola
IMG_20220904_144405.jpg

Al's Beef
IMG_20220904_194021~2.jpg

Yesterday
IMG_20220903_182758~2.jpg

damn, that rice cooker older than some people in here

I'm sure really good turkey burgers exist, I just haven't met one yet.
My Dad went through a phase in the mid-90s when he was making turkey burgers a lot at home. (Still not entirely sure what brought it on, but nevertheless it happened). He’d start with ground turkey and add stuff (Worcestershire, chopped fresh onion and garlic) for flavor and then add more seasoning when the burgers were on the grill. I generally thought they were good, but not better than beef burgers.

My Dad went through a phase in the mid-90s when he was making turkey burgers a lot at home. (Still not entirely sure what brought it on, but nevertheless it happened). He’d start with ground turkey and add stuff (Worcestershire, chopped fresh onion and garlic) for flavor and then add more seasoning when the burgers were on the grill. I generally thought they were good, but not better than beef burgers.
Those turkey burgers sound good. Do you know the recipe by heart? Maybe he was trying to cut down on red meat? I’ve never had a turkey burger in my life but I plan on trying one.

I've had a good Turkey burger on a Turkey burger scale but it still paled in comparison to real burgers
I think it was from smash burger

I don't know if paled is a word

We planted a couple of apple trees in the garden 2 years ago. They’re not very tall but one of them has produced tons of apples in the last few weeks - and they’re delicious.

I’m currently eating this one dipped in some home made caramel sauce.

9EFF71D4-B273-4F19-9219-0E3C53CC9BE9.jpeg

We planted a couple of apple trees in the garden 2 years ago. They’re not very tall but one of them has produced tons of apples in the last few weeks - and they’re delicious.

I’m currently eating this one dipped in some home made caramel sauce.

9EFF71D4-B273-4F19-9219-0E3C53CC9BE9.jpeg
I bought three different apple from the grocery store a few weeks ago(green, pale green, and light red) and they all tasted the same and bland. I need to go to farmers for now on.

I bought three different apple from the grocery store a few weeks ago(green, pale green, and light red) and they all tasted the same and bland. I need to go to farmers for now on.

Yeah, I’m not usually a great fan of apples - they’re fine, just boring - but these are delicious. Obviously fresh too considering they’re picked at the bottom of my garden minutes before you eat it.

Back
Top Bottom