FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Been to a few playoff hockey games and they're cool but never been able to get into the sport

Too much time spent shuffling the puck around in situations where you know nothing will come from it. It's like there's too many players or the rink is too small

Futbol sort of has that problem but it's better spaced and easier to appreciate the finesse involved

Been to a few playoff hockey games and they're cool but never been able to get into the sport

Too much time spent shuffling the puck around in situations where you know nothing will come from it. It's like there's too many players or the rink is too small

Futbol sort of has that problem but it's better spaced and easier to appreciate the finesse involved
This is what I like about those sports. The players on the ice/pitch are trying to figure out how to attack the defense themselves and not getting coached all dam game in every situation like football and basketball.

Had no idea more than 40% of Dearborn's population was Middle Eastern. I think the Detroit area as a whole has one of the largest Middle Eastern communities in the U.S. Was told to try this spot and it was amazing. I think it rivals some of my favorite joints in Chicago. Even the pita was ridiculously good. Highly recommend this spot

Al Ameer - Dearborn, MI
IMG_20220919_122635~2.jpg

IMG_20220919_123200~2.jpg

Some Custard at the Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn
IMG_20220919_154218~2.jpg

Just saw it was the first restaurant in Michigan to win a James Beard award.

Last edited:
Playoff hockey>>>> any sports playoffs and it’s not even close how intense it gets from the regular season

Champions league footy>>>> baseballs entire history

This man knows. If you know anything about sports, playoff hockey >>>>>all. No question. Plus it’s funny to see the vets grow grizzly Adam’s playoff beards while the young rookies can only get peach fuzz.

Got the rookies on the end of the bench after a month like “hai guys! My mustache is lookin dope! I’m one of you guys!”
C7F14029-4593-47D2-98AE-8B695FFA2157.jpeg

This is what I like about those sports. The players on the ice/pitch are trying to figure out how to attack the defense themselves and not getting coached all dam game in every situation like football and basketball.

Better ebbs and flows in soccer imo

Seems like the puck is tied up around the boards for half the game

4 on 4 is usually more exciting

This man knows. If you know anything about sports, playoff hockey >>>>>all. No question. Plus it’s funny to see the vets grow grizzly Adam’s playoff beards while the young rookies can only get peach fuzz.

Got the rookies on the end of the bench after a month like “hai guys! My mustache is lookin dope! I’m one of you guys!”
Bottom half is looking handsome though
1663626274034.gif

Note to self: watch playoff hockey just to compare beards

NT with the freaky zeeky fetishes

Baseball is only good in person because there are so many other things to do besides watching the actual game.

An old friend of mine had a job where she had access to the boxes, whatever its called those rooms where you can watch the game but have your own space, food and couches and crap and has invited me multiple times (Yankee Stadium). Each and everytime was a hard no and did not even think about it twice. I rather waste time looking for the perfect Kelsi Monroe video on PH than do alladat.

An old friend of mine had a job where she had access to the boxes, whatever its called those rooms where you can watch the game but have your own space, food and couches and crap and has invited me multiple times (Yankee Stadium). Each and everytime was a hard no and did not even think about it twice. I rather waste time looking for the perfect Kelsi Monroe video on PH than do alladat.
What an L

Man chose to choke his chicken over attend a free sporting event in a box suite no less with free food.

Back to food.

F566970F-5A0E-40EE-B67B-703DF498BC34.jpeg

Grabbed some Chipotle and tried barbacoa for the first time.

Meh, super weak. Was hyped since lots of sources were saying barbacoa lowkey is the best protein Chipotle offers but honestly id probably never order it again.

Back to food.

F566970F-5A0E-40EE-B67B-703DF498BC34.jpeg

Grabbed some Chipotle and tried barbacoa for the first time.

Meh, super weak. Was hyped since lots of sources were saying barbacoa lowkey is the best protein Chipotle offers but honestly id probably never order it again.
The barbacoa honestly doesn’t have much of a taste Outside of chicken, I’d only go with the carnitas.

Back
Top Bottom