FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

The barbacoa honestly doesn’t have much of a taste Outside of chicken, I’d only go with the carnitas.

Actually the reason I didnt like it was cause of the taste. It tasted weird, like dark and rich? I dont wanna say gamey cause thats def not the word to use (ive eaten actually gamey meat) but it gave me that sorta same impression.

In GENERAL I agree. Salmon & feta is a fierce combo, though, I'm telling you.

-foe
I’d try it but I already know the feta is going to overpower the salmon. Not saying it should not be done ever but the combo will generally overpower the fish and then what’s the point for me at least

Yeah I think anyone with some sense in their head can make the distinction between grating some parmesan over a calamari pasta and putting provolone on salmon.
Neither of these is a good example. I haven’t been to any reputable restaurant that grated cheese over a fish dish unless requested by the customer. Cream cheese and lox is a good example tho.

Neither of these is a good example. I haven’t been to any reputable restaurant that grated cheese over a fish dish unless requested by the customer. Cream cheese and lox is a good example tho.
My favorite restaurant got a 4 star review from NY Times and does a spicy calamari pasta with grated pecorino:
C17F7D1D-5069-415D-B472-AF4360AEC2A0.jpeg

It’s literally the reason I used that example.

Back
Top Bottom