FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

All that beauty needs is a nice hot cup of tea and it’s the recipe for being one happy camper

There was a cappuccino just out of shot. At home I’d usually have tea but I’m always disappointed when my wife doesn’t make it - I can’t work out what she does different but its just better.

The “big three” Italian Hero cold cuts: Ham, salami, pepperoni. There’s other great choices as well.
7DFDDEA0-D610-4329-8284-5E173697AF76.gif

For a sandwich it's mortadella, sweet capicola, and spicy soppresata

Prosciutto is a god-tier cured meat, but I think the flavor is a little too mild for an Italian hero. Feels like a waste putting it on when it's gonna get overpowered by the ingredients with more intense flavors.

For a sandwich it's mortadella, sweet capicola, and spicy soppresata

Prosciutto is a god-tier cured meat, but I think the flavor is a little too mild for an Italian hero. Feels like a waste putting it on when it's gonna get overpowered by the ingredients with more intense flavors.
Agree but i'll still add prosciutto. I want that specific flavor and salt kick.

I've had duck prosciutto too and that was actually pretty damn good.

I had dinner at Lucille's yesterday because I haven't been there for months. I also aware they have happy hour specials from 3:00PM to 7:00PM on Monday through Friday. But it's valid until close on Wednesdays during football season.

I had a chicken sandwich for $11 when it's normally $15. It was originally a Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwich, but I opted to have it without the hot sauce based on my waitress acknowledging it's highly spicy. It's nice to know that I can have it prepared without the hot sauce.
IMG_6538.JPG

I chose BBQ beans for my included side. I tried a little bit of the red hot sauce in the cup and realized it was too spicy for me. I opted to eat it with the white Alabama sauce that was included and liked it that way.

Back
Top Bottom