FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Back at Lucia for some 🍕. Veggie slice had no sauce in it & was pretty bad to be honest. Sicilian & the regular- perfect.
20230531_185326.jpg

There is a TikTok food reviewer in Vegas that apparently has blown the **** up

He helps out struggling restaurants with good food get some publicity, which is cool

But the other day mans blew up a place I go to regularly, and that was already jumping.

My girlfriend went to the place today to get an artisanal glizzy, and it was jumping with white people, some drove out from Cali.

The place was already busy, now it lot lines out the door like it is the Galaxy Foam release. :smh:

Back at Lucia for some 🍕. Veggie slice had no sauce in it & was pretty bad to be honest. Sicilian & the regular- perfect.
I wouldn’t turn down any slice! They all look good.

Recently tried Dominos “philly cheesesteak” pizza and it was bland. I don’t recommend it :ohwell:

I wouldn’t turn down any slice! They all look good.

Recently tried Dominos “philly cheesesteak” pizza and it was bland. I don’t recommend it :ohwell:
💯 but I've had way better veggie slices.

I didn't even know Domino's had that. Had it been halal I'd give it a try at least once but since it's not no-can-do. Speaking of cheesesteaks I gotta drive to Philly & get me some soon. One of the GOAT sandwiches imo.

💯 but I've had way better veggie slices.

I didn't even know Domino's had that. Had it been halal I'd give it a try at least once but since it's not no-can-do. Speaking of cheesesteaks I gotta drive to Philly & get me some soon. One of the GOAT sandwiches imo.

Oh that’s right, I forgot about Halal. Yeah, you’re not missing out on anything. I think a mom-pop pizza shop could definitely do it better.

Man, I’d love to have a Philly cheesesteak but I’m trying to do more chicken and fish in my diet. Maybe a month from now sounds right.

It’s a lot but I believe it.

Even a standard milkshake at Handel’s (ice cream spot near me idk how big they are) is 1,000 calories.

Anybody made bread before?
Think I wanna try to make some honey wheat bread

I know there’s a lot of info to dive into when making bread :lol:
I want to make bread too! I have a kitchen aid mix with all the attachments for bread but have no idea where to start

Damn! My boy celebrating it right 😎👍. What's the one with the red drizzle on it? I see rainbow cake, oreo & is that Mexican chocolate?

it's a strawberry poptart donut...filled with strawberry jelly and a whole *** strawberry poptart :lol:

the chocolate is just a normal chocolate frosted with those choc flake things. mexican hot chocolate would be :pimp: tho

it's a strawberry poptart donut...filled with strawberry jelly and a whole *** strawberry poptart :lol:

the chocolate is just a normal chocolate frosted with those choc flake things. mexican hot chocolate would be :pimp: tho
Damn that's crazy! Lol, enjoy. It is one bigass donut haha.

I've had the mex hot chocolate one only once in my life when I went to Chicago a few years ago. If you're ever out there it's a hole in the wall donut shop that sells out super fast & it's called Donut Vault. Man that Mexican chocolate donut was heavenly 🤤 I need to go back.

Back
Top Bottom