FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I'm going to NYC in a couple weeks for my bday. Anybody have any food recommendations? I've been before but don't remember the restaurants that I've been to lol

Wife found this at Burlingtons
20230611_075937.jpg

IMG_3214.jpeg

When your starbz looks a bit different these days 😩 #washed

I usually pick up a 15-pack of those Premier Proteins whenever I go to Sam's Club but I have never seen that Cake Batter Delight :wow: Going to keep my head on the swivel next time I go back.

BTW - Pardon my ignorance but I am assuming you mix them in your tumbler? :lol:

I usually pick up a 15-pack of those Premier Proteins whenever I go to Sam's Club but I have never seen that Cake Batter Delight :wow: Going to keep my head on the swivel next time I go back.

BTW - Pardon my ignorance but I am assuming you mix them in your tumbler? :lol:
I’m not a huge fan of the premier protein I find them too sweet but I mix them with my espresso and they work! And yes I like me my drinks cold and drink out of yeti 😂

I’m currently transitioning from premier protein to this

BB68C24E-0DF8-470F-9010-A452EC271164.jpeg
I drink these as meals as well. Try the core protein ones! They have 42g of protein. I got a variety pack of chocolate, strawberry and vanilla. Vanilla tastes like melted ice cream and strawberry tastes like nesquik. So good! I love they don’t have that fake sugar aftertaste.

I’m not a huge fan of the premier protein I find them too sweet but I mix them with my espresso and they work! And yes I like me my drinks cold and drink out of yeti 😂

No shame in that! :lol: I usually either drink mine straight but since I began working again I have been using them as the base liquid in my fruit/veggie smoothies with 2 ice cubes.

Going to look into those Fairlife Core Protein shakes though. That added protein is clutch.

I have like 6 tumblers and lowballs for coffee

And my gym jug is a Yeti that way water stays cold and I don’t have to worry about throwing it around
It’s also my summer water jug and it’s so clutch cause it hits 110 here in the summer
I also have a Stanley cup that is not that great tbh.

Back
Top Bottom