FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Old place I used to work at used to do $5 pizzas a couple days a week. I think they were 16 inch
This was back in 09/10
$5 can't even get you 2 regular slices now. SMH. The exceptions are places in NYC like 2 Brothers Pizza. I think I had some slices when I was sober and flavor wasn't bad.

20230614_214617.jpg

20230614_214055.jpg

20230614_214601.jpg

I've never been to the UK, but my brother and friend have been to London and they've told me the food isn't good.

A place by me does 10 large cheese pies on Mondays and that’s honestly a steal especially that around here a large pie is like close to 20 bucks smh. But pizza is def a staple in our house.

Don’t think I’ve ever had seafood in a torta. How was it?

it's the best torta i've ever had. i was hesitant to order it the first time but now it's all i order from Oscar's. their specialty is mexican seafood and fish tacos though so not sure i'd order a seafood torta from just anywhere

I've never been to the UK, but my brother and friend have been to London and they've told me the food isn't good.

So far I’ve found Ireland does potatoes, lamb stew, butter, seafood, and beers really well. Their seasonings have been trash.

I’ve heard England/British food is straight trash all across the board. But like someone else said, United Kingdom got tons of different cultures to get good food from.

So far I’ve found Ireland does potatoes, lamb stew, butter, seafood, and beers really well. Their seasonings have been trash.

I’ve heard England/British food is straight trash all across the board. But like someone else said, United Kingdom got tons of different cultures to get good food from.

the best indian food is in england...it's stellar there

the best indian food is in england...it's stellar there

Can confirm. My stepmom is from England. Her dad fought for the royal airforce in India during ww2. He learned to cook Indian food there, and opened up his own restaurant when he got back to England. I met him 1 time and he cooked for us. Haven’t had as good of Indian food to this day.

Back
Top Bottom