FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Pimpin, why I rolled up in the Chicken Guy! Today ordered a kids meal & they gave me like fries portion for like Shaquille O’Neal bruh. So much fries. Thanksgiving Dinner yo:rofl::pimp:
Fire ****! bang for your buck. This place goes hard!!

IMG_5790.png

If you could try one non-real food place or food item from a tv show or movie, what would it be?

Mine might be Los Pollos Hermanos.

I was held at gun point and forced to go to Taco Bell last night. Got a Mexican pizza and it was pretty good can’t lie :lol: definitely the best thing I’ve had there. Got a couple cheesy Gordita crunches too
I was headed home around midnight last night and almost stopped at TB too.. smh

I shoulda. Lol

People just need to accept the fact that Taco Bell scratches a certain itch.

Much like McDonalds, Taco Bell’s food seems very carefully engineered in order to hit certain notes and work in perfect harmony. There’s something about that flavor combo of the meat and that creamy sauce with their hot sauces washed down with a baja blast that you’re never gonna find at a local hole-in-the-wall spot.

It’s not winning any James Beard Awards, but it slaps harder than anything after a night of drinking and a few bowl packs.

People just need to accept the fact that Taco Bell scratches a certain itch.

Much like McDonalds, Taco Bell’s food seems very carefully engineered in order to hit certain notes and work in perfect harmony. There’s something about that flavor combo of the meat and that creamy sauce with their hot sauces washed down with a baja blast that you’re never gonna find at a local hole-in-the-wall spot.

It’s not winning any James Beard Awards, but it slaps harder than anything after a night of drinking and a few bowl packs.
Absolutely no beef (no pun intended) with taco bell. So long as it’s not Subway, we’re good

Back
Top Bottom