FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Never messed with TB tacos or any of the nonsense with shredded lettuce/tomatoes

Steak quesadilla was my go to and some of the burritos

Starting up an herb garden in 2-3 weeks. Got 10 different seeds today.

Guide me DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican
Figured I’d give an update:
IMG_0629.jpeg

IMG_0630.jpeg

The cilantro I had bolted about 2 weeks ago, so I re-planted some new seeds on Sunday. Only one that won’t grow is chives.

Nevertheless, I’m satisfied with the progress I’ve made for a first-timer.

Man I accidentally dropped some cilantro seeds in my grass and it is still growing 3 years later.

I haven't been starting from seeds fwiw. Maybe I've had ****** plants or something

Every year more basil, parsley, and mint than I can ever use but cilantro never takes off

Man I accidentally dropped some cilantro seeds in my grass and it is still growing 3 years later.

Keep in mind, it gets cut every other week.

I see you Comparison Ford Comparison Ford .

Mint and Cilantro are very invasive. Might want to keep them separate from the rest of the class.
The setup I have keeps each plot separate, so not a worry.

I look forward to enjoying more cilantro soon. I particularly liked the micro cilantro.

I haven't been starting from seeds fwiw. Maybe I've had ****** plants or something

Every year more basil, parsley, and mint than I can ever use but cilantro never takes off
I actually found that I had the most success with cilantro from April-May. My other herbs barely sprouted whereas the cilantro flourished. I’m wondering how it will fare now that the weather is considerably warmer.

I’ll report back.

Comparison Ford Comparison Ford Right your roots are separated but when they bolt ( and eventually seeds will drop) the seeds can fall over into another plants plot and then they would all be growing together. That's all I'm saying. No disrespect. You are the best.

HEAR YE HEAR YE

IT IS TIME TO VOTE AS A PATRON OF THIS THREAD, FOR DA RULING ON THE PIZZA PIE EATING NUMBERS

ALL IN FAVOR OF COUNTING FROZEN PIZZAS REACT TO THIS WITH A THUMBS UP

ALL OPPOSING PLS REACT TO THIS WITH A DC SIGNATURE SAD FACE :frown:

thank you in advance for your participation

(My vote is yes)
Unless the votes are going to turn around: it looks like we will NOT be counting frozen pizzas

Back
Top Bottom