FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Comparison Ford Comparison Ford Right your roots are separated but when they bolt ( and eventually seeds will drop) the seeds can fall over into another plants plot and then they would all be growing together. That's all I'm saying. No disrespect. You are the best.
Thank you for your concern, but I was vigilant enough to make sure that didn't happen.

I am amazing.

1267685E-F1E6-404A-97E8-3447711176AA.jpeg

F50F597F-EBB4-461B-8126-3F77C3469E4F.jpeg

95296E8C-EDE8-422B-A03E-F46BCA316C4E.jpeg

First pesto of the season

Easy for a quick meal but want to take it up a level and hand process

Next time

1st meal out of the hospital on Thursday and I order Domino's. WTF?

Haven't had domino's in 15+ years. Ordered a sausage pizza with garlic and Parmesan asiago (no tomato sauce because I'm allergic). It did the job.

Ordered plain 8 piece wings for the first time and thought they were good.

Who else has good dry seasoned wings? I can't have the saucy ones.

1st meal out of the hospital on Thursday and I order Domino's. WTF?

Haven't had domino's in 15+ years. Ordered a sausage pizza with garlic and Parmesan asiago (no tomato sauce because I'm allergic). It did the job.

Ordered plain 8 piece wings for the first time and thought they were good.

Who else has good dry seasoned wings? I can't have the saucy ones.
crumps brother crumps brother smiling like a proud dad watching his only son that made

Interesting. But we know how stuff like that usually works.

I am basically on a Michelin Star tour and never specifically thought about the lack of AFRICAN restaurants. I know the only black Michelin Chef in the US is in BK at a spot called Clover Hill. NYC has so many starred restos but his is one I definitely to try this one out. Has anyone in here been?

I know we've had the most useless convo before :lol:

Best:
Convection toaster oven
Immersion blender
Kitchen Aid Mixer
Food processor
Vitamix

So wait…no one has any background on the eating burger in dark backstory/reference? I tried to use the search function in the thread but don’t have enough details for keywords or users :lol:

Since I've been mixing pizza dough by hand the KA mixer not getting much use

Grinding meat probably its most frequent use at this point

Back
Top Bottom