FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Shrimp and Lobster grilled cheese

IMG_4198.jpeg

I only remember having subway once and it was to try some sweet onion teriyaki bull**** that was getting hyped on NT :lol:
Way too many better options in the northeast

Last time I had taco bell was in the summer of 2021. Me and my boys were bar hopping and wilding out. Hit TB after drinking. It hit the spot. They had the mobile kiosk for ordering. I put my name down as daddy. When my food got made the girl that that was calling out names to come get their food called out daddy. Everyone at the place started laughing including the workers. She was chill about it.

All this taco bell talk is crazy. Just had DEL TACO while I was down in Cali and AZ. It BLOWS Taco Bell out of the water by a longshot. Try they're new carne asada fríes and get back to me.

Been experimenting with using sour cream in cornbread for moisture. Coming out good. I pulled a Whole Foods and threw some blueberries in there too.

Yeah sour cream definitely adds moisture. I imagine it’ll add a tangy taste as well. I’ve heard some use Mayo as well. Mayo typically doesn’t add much taste.

Yeah sour cream definitely adds moisture. I imagine it’ll add a tangy taste as well. I’ve heard some use Mayo as well. Mayo typically doesn’t add much taste.

I haven't noticed a tangy taste with the SC.

I know my boys mother has been making pound cakes for years and she uses SC. NEVER TASTED Tangiers. (Not saying it isn't there.)

You been cooking though?

I haven't noticed a tangy taste with the SC.

I know my boys mother has been making pound cakes for years and she uses SC. NEVER TASTED Tangiers. (Not saying it isn't there.)

You been cooking though?
Yeah I been cooking. I've been eating healthier as of late and just don't take pics as much. In the coming months, I'll post more though.

Back
Top Bottom