First time trying Bison Ribs
IMG_20230716_135547~2.jpg

IMG_20230716_142532.jpg

IMG_20230716_142615.jpg

Driftwood Estate Winery in Driftwood Texas
IMG_20230716_125934.jpg

IMG_20230716_130100.jpg

IMG_20230716_122200~2.jpg
did you get the lemonade while you were waiting? did they have it?
also did you like their bbq sauce? it’s one of my favorites
and how hot is it for you (weather)?
and did you byob?

did you get the lemonade while you were waiting? did they have it?
also did you like their bbq sauce? it’s one of my favorites
and how hot is it for you (weather)?
and did you byob?
I didn't get the Lemonade. I drank the water and listened to the funny acoustic guitar singer on stage while we waited. Dudes lyrics were :lol:. Is the Lemonade really good there? I woulda tried had I known.

I really liked their BBQ Sauce too. I generally don't use sauce on brisket or ribs but I always try the house sauce for a few bites to see what they're working with.

It's dumb hot out here right now. Been over 100° both in Austin & San Antonio.

Didn't byob. Went to the Winery before the BBQ and got a good buzz going.

I didn't get the Lemonade. I drank the water and listened to the funny acoustic guitar singer on stage while we waited. Dudes lyrics were :lol:. Is the Lemonade really good there? I woulda tried had I known.

I really liked their BBQ Sauce too. I generally don't use sauce on brisket or ribs but I always try the house sauce for a few bites to see what they're working with.

It's dumb hot out here right now. Been over 100° both in Austin & San Antonio.

Didn't byob. Went to the Winery before the BBQ and got a good buzz going.
yeah the lemonade hits. where you going next?

yeah the lemonade hits. where you going next?
Just left San Antonio. Heading back home today. Gonna miss Texas, heat and all. Been to a few other food spots. Will post later.

walkingBred walkingBred are you going to hit up Goldee's?

Sadly no. I could still go for more BBQ too :lol: , but heading back today. Looks like Goldee's is in Fort Worth. I'm due for a trip to Dallas. I will 100% try it when I'm there. It's been about 8 years since I was back in DFW. Haven't watched the full video yet, but I definitely will 👍🏼

Last time I was in Texas I was in DFW. I had Heim BBQ and thought it was whatever. Honestly the only meal that stood out to me (in a good way) was Torchy’s. I also had Velvet Taco and wasn’t moved in any way.

Revisiting Whataburger was a total letdown. That place survives on regional bias. Everyone else seems to be able to identify it for what it is: Texas Burger King.

I did enjoy the spicy ketchup though.

Last time I was in Texas I was in DFW. I had Heim BBQ and thought it was whatever. Honestly the only meal that stood out to me (in a good way) was Torchy’s. I also had Velvet Taco and wasn’t moved in any way.

Revisiting Whataburger was a total letdown. That place survives on regional bias. Everyone else seems to be able to identify it for what it is: Texas Burger King.

I did enjoy the spicy ketchup though.
sheesh. i’m sorry you were recommended that lineup of restaurants.

terrible representation

The way people talk about it, I hope ya'll are exaggerating. I remember one work conference dude in the group talked about it all night, kept saying "Whataburger!" with a weird accent but we ended up drinking too late and never made the trip.

Back
Top Bottom