FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Couldn’t live without this
IMG_1844.jpeg

Damn I ordered some groceries because I was too lazy to go to the store. Come to find out I see someone one my camera at my front door but then he takes my ****. I’m like wtf I look at the app and it says he’s on his way. So finally he comes back and he’s like I’m so sorry I left your order at another house and when I went to go get it they refused to give it back. I swear this **** only happens to me.

Damn I ordered some groceries because I was too lazy to go to the store. Come to find out I see someone one my camera at my front door but then he takes my ****. I’m like wtf I look at the app and it says he’s on his way. So finally he comes back and he’s like I’m so sorry I left your order at another house and when I went to go get it they refused to give it back. I swear this **** only happens to me.
Wouldn't it now be against their policy to give you your order knowing it went to the wrong house based off of health & hygiene reasons?

Like if you by mistake grab a bag of takeout order from a restaurant & come back in 5 mins later & tell them you mistakenly took another person's order since your hands touched it & it was in your possession they cannot take it back to give it to the correct customer.

Lol my problem is I'm a salt fiend. I always gravitated towards savory over sweet.

I'm sure alcohol and caffeine weren't helping either. Luckily I made the decision to stop both about a week before this was even a thought. I'm hoping to get everything back to normal with some diet and lifestyle modifications, but I guess we'll see.

On the bright side I do feel a lot better since I stopped drinking and started cleaning up my diet. Now I just need the numbers to correct themselves.
Yeah just randomly at some point drinking and eating out becomes the devil to your numbers.

Wouldn't it now be against their policy to give you your order knowing it went to the wrong house based off of health & hygiene reasons?

Like if you by mistake grab a bag of takeout order from a restaurant & come back in 5 mins later & tell them you mistakenly took another person's order since your hands touched it & it was in your possession they cannot take it back to give it to the correct customer.
Happen to me at a drive thru. Lady gave my order to the car in front of me. I was like I’m sorry you need to make my order over. I saw him peak into the bag and then he gave it back to the lady.

My food pics are gonna be a bit different moving forward. Had a physical at work last week and my blood pressure was running a little high. I followed up with my PCP today and it was basically unchanged.

Got a follow-up appointment in 2 weeks, but that's enough to scare me straight and make a bunch of lifestyle modifications.
You always cookin up something fire. We look forward to the new pics of your home cooked meals. Congrats on the engagement btw.

Back
Top Bottom