FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

IMG_3836.jpeg
Not terrible but I wonder if other flavors are better

My dinner at Red Robin yesterday. It was a bargain dinner for me.

I normally don't order appetizers at restaurants. But I took advantage of a free appetizer with a $10 purchase hookup. I had the bone-in wings since it was the highest priced appetizer at $13.49. It also had Yukon chips, basically potato chips. I tried the four sauces individually in cups. I learned it's better to order them with one of the sauces poured on because the ingredients included with a specific sauce will come with it, whereas the ingredients will be omitted from a sauce if it's in a cup.
IMG_6918.JPG

I had the Sauteed 'Shroom burger. It's now been revised to include garlic aioli in it. I used to actually request garlic aioli with this burger when I previously ordered it because it wasn't included. I substituted the nasty Swiss cheese with pepper jack cheese. Single patty for me this time because I already had seven wings before this one.
IMG_6919.JPG

I believe I'll know what my intake should be whenever I have wings and a burger going forward.

My dinner at Red Robin yesterday. It was a bargain dinner for me.

I normally don't order appetizers at restaurants. But I took advantage of a free appetizer with a $10 purchase hookup. I had the bone-in wings since it was the highest priced appetizer at $13.49. It also had Yukon chips, basically potato chips. I tried the four sauces individually in cups. I learned it's better to order them with one of the sauces poured on because the ingredients included with a specific sauce will come with it, whereas the ingredients will be omitted from a sauce if it's in a cup.
IMG_6918.JPG

I had the Sauteed 'Shroom burger. It's now been revised to include garlic aioli in it. I used to actually request garlic aioli with this burger when I previously ordered it because it wasn't included. I substituted the nasty Swiss cheese with pepper jack cheese. Single patty for me this time because I already had seven wings before this one.
IMG_6919.JPG

I believe I'll know what my intake should be whenever I have wings and a burger going forward.
Did you eat the same amount of fries as you usually do or did you sub a basket out for the wings?

therealest1 therealest1

1. You good man. Every time you post you have less and less fries. You are losing a step man.

2. Also, would you get the wings again?

3. Have you made any of your perfect brownies lately?

Did you eat the same amount of fries as you usually do or did you sub a basket out for the wings?

I'll gladly elaborate since you asked.

I decided to deviate from my eating habits yesterday because I didn't want to gorge like that to the point I wouldn't be able to finish my food and have to possibly waste it. I was like being strategic with it if that makes sense.

I just started with the seven wings because I didn't want to potentially fill up with asking for preliminary fries.

Then I asked for a basket of fries when I decided on the burger. I also had the fries that came with the burger.

Perhaps it was a good thing that spot's milkshake machine wasn't working because a milkshake probably would have overfilled me.

I believe I figured it out if I ever order something similar to this in the future. I'll just have the appetizer wings, one basket of fries, a single patty burger with fries. No milkshake.

A free appetizer of wings is a great substitute for an extra patty on a burger because it saves money in two ways, and it's perhaps slightly heavier than an extra single patty.

therealest1 therealest1

1. You good man. Every time you post you have less and less fries. You are losing a step man.

2. Also, would you get the wings again?

3. Have you made any of your perfect brownies lately?

1. I always maintain my habit of eating the same quantity of fries whenever I eat there. Whenever I get a burger with extra patty, I normally have two baskets of fries beforehand and the one that comes with the burger, so I usually have three servings of fries that way. I revised my habits yesterday because I had wings beforehand. I ain't trying to vomit my food or throw it away with overeating like that.

2. I definitely would get the wings again as long as they offer that hookup with a $10 purchase. That's a good bargain for me because it means my only cost for that type of dinner will be the burger. $13.49 is a ripoff for wings because for a few cents more or a few dollars, you can get a burger with unlimited fries.

3. I haven't baked any desserts lately because I've been occupied with crap.

Back
Top Bottom