FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Zucchini and squash with chinese sausage .
20230724_173311.jpg

What makes the sausage Chinese?

My food pics are gonna be a bit different moving forward. Had a physical at work last week and my blood pressure was running a little high. I followed up with my PCP today and it was basically unchanged.

Got a follow-up appointment in 2 weeks, but that's enough to scare me straight and make a bunch of lifestyle modifications.

My food pics are gonna be a bit different moving forward. Had a physical at work last week and my blood pressure was running a little high. I followed up with my PCP today and it was basically unchanged.

Got a follow-up appointment in 2 weeks, but that's enough to scare me straight and make a bunch of lifestyle modifications.
It’s them damn eggs I been trynna tell y’all

Least you caught it before anything too crazy tho

It’s them damn eggs I been trynna tell y’all

Least you caught it before anything too crazy tho
Lol my problem is I'm a salt fiend. I always gravitated towards savory over sweet.

I'm sure alcohol and caffeine weren't helping either. Luckily I made the decision to stop both about a week before this was even a thought. I'm hoping to get everything back to normal with some diet and lifestyle modifications, but I guess we'll see.

On the bright side I do feel a lot better since I stopped drinking and started cleaning up my diet. Now I just need the numbers to correct themselves.

Lol my problem is I'm a salt fiend. I always gravitated towards savory over sweet.

I'm sure alcohol and caffeine weren't helping either. Luckily I made the decision to stop both about a week before this was even a thought. I'm hoping to get everything back to normal with some diet and lifestyle modifications, but I guess we'll see.

On the bright side I do feel a lot better since I stopped drinking and started cleaning up my diet. Now I just need the numbers to correct themselves.
Yep I cut out like 99% of alcohol over a year ago and never really looked back. Never thought I’d go that route but it does feel good

good on you being willing to make the necessary changes, Comparison Ford Comparison Ford . health is wealth!

do you exercise regularly? i'm sure the doc told you but cardio exercise with diet changes can greatly help your BP
I try to do an hour and a half in the gym at least 4 days a week, but I was kind of phoning it in as of late. Definitely skipping some days and cutting it short because I wasn’t feeling it. As soon as I got that one high reading I started stepping it up. Definitely been upping my cardio and going harder on da weights.

Only day I skipped so far was yesterday because I had to be home for the FedEx guy so I could sign for the engagement ring I bought. Otherwise I’ve been pretty motivated to make the necessary changes.

Back
Top Bottom