FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

My weekly cheat lunch from a local cafe & grill. I kept it simple and had the Classic Cheese Burger. I ordered it the default way which was a 8 oz patty, American cheese, lettuce, tomatoe, grilled onions, and mayo, therefore they did not have to cater to my demands. In hindsight I regret not adding pickles. Funny enough when the worker tasked with bringing food to my table dropped my food off he didn’t bring any napkins. I only noticed after the fact so I had to make a separate request for them. My only costs for this meal was all of it which ended up being $13.89.

youre-sogood-analyze-this.gif

Thanks for sharing this experience! I’m blinded by all the light in this burger photo so I actually can’t really see it but was the burger made on a conveyor belt? Were you filled up after this meal.

No problem! I don’t think they used a conveyer belt but it’s possible

I was filled up for sure. It may have been the thick patty which I’m not used to

I left a handful of those well seasoned fries behind

:lol: nobody said to eat it daily

But considering there are milkshakes out there that break 1800 calories, pair that with a meal and it’s easy to see

Pretty simple. There's Manhattan/Bronx/Brooklyn/Queens & the forgotten child aka Staten Island, lol. Manhattan has all the hustle & bustle but there's plenty going on in the rest of the boroughs. What're you interested in, food? Entertainment? Touristy stuff?

Yeah will be staying across the river in Jersey City. Planning to mostly go to Manhattan. But no real plans so anything is game. Mostly just food and walking around. Only there for 4 days. Unfortunately going to get there after the US Open is over was hoping to catch a match at Arthur Ashe.

Pretty simple. There's Manhattan/Bronx/Brooklyn/Queens & the forgotten child aka Staten Island, lol. Manhattan has all the hustle & bustle but there's plenty going on in the rest of the boroughs. What're you interested in, food? Entertainment? Touristy stuff?
if you like Greek food, Astoria,Queens is where its at

Resourceful :nthat: Is that a 12 Oz kit? What else did you add that wasn’t included?
You know just saving the environment from waste 😂 jk. It was a 12oz kit but I had used some yesterday. So there was half of salad mix and croutons, and cheese and dressing. I added some grilled chicken to it.

Back
Top Bottom